BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alisha D.
North Vancouver
Review for: Other more...
For the past 10 years or so I've experimented with different foundations, and I always come back to this one at the end. I use the oily skin formulation. It gives me the perfect amount of coverage, and is buildable for those nights where I want to pack it on a bit heavier. It lasts very well throughout the day, especially when I set it down with powder, it will break down in my oily areas slightly during hotter days but not enough to bother me. I've recommended this foundation time and time again to my friends looking for something reliable.
katie l.
I use this when I work and it holds up for hours even when I get all nasty and dirty. The only con is sometimes when I apply a powder on top my skin looks cakey and dry. I also have been using the concealer and its great. I would recommend to someone who is just getting into makeup because I have been using this product for a while now and it has not given me any problems. I have sensitive skin as well and it has not made me break out really bad like the others have.
Kayyyy R.
Rowlands Gill, Tyne and Wear
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Really good dupe for double wear if you want a cheaper version. Can feel a little bit greasy on the face and never fully dries down but it's really good coverage.
Molly N.
london
There are a lot of positive aspects of this foundation. For example; the formulae is medium to high coverage which for me is a plus, however using too much can make it cakey. It is extremely easy to apply, the formulae isn't too thick and a little bit goes a long way. I have now repurchased this foundation around 5 times, and it has become an everyday go to, I would definitely recommend this product.
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
This foundation just saved my life! I have very oily skin so when ever I was applying other foundation after a while my face was very shine and double oily that was before . So I decided to try asking a employ at superdrug stores to help me out and she suggest me this Revlon foundation . Is it doing really good work and is not that experiensive . I recommend it to you if you have oily skin it does work.
Emily S.
Review for: Buff more...
I love this foundation's consistency. It goes on matte, doesn't dry out my skin, and my face doesn't get oily halfway through the day. I use a mattifying primer (Dr. Brandt pores no more) which complements it really well. The one complaint I have is that there is no "best" way to get the foundation out of the bottle. I usually just furiously shake it upside down, and carefully take the top off, and then it usually comes out okay. I't difficult to get all of the foundation out of the bottle though without using a mini scraper or brush of some sort.
Fisolami S.
Lagos, Nigeria
Great foundation and I highly recommend it. It is great for dry skin, combination, normal skin types as it comes in such combinations to match the type of skin. It stays matte on my face for as long as 10 hours before little shine begins to break out, the only fault I find is the smell and if you don't mind then this is a great foundation for you. The weather here in Nigeria is quite humid and this foundation stands the test. Five stars I must recommend! 🙌🏽🙌🏽
Noelle B.
San Miguel, Iloilo
Ever since I started using makeup, the Revlon ColorStay has become a holy grail product for me. I have very oily skin and this foundation helps with that and it lasts all day long. The coverage is medium but you can definitely layer it. I have this foundation in two shades since I tend to get darker/lighter every so often. This definitely cover dark spots and blemishes. This was also very easy to use which is perfect for those who are just getting into makeup. Overall, I love this foundation and this will be my go-to foundation for a long time.
Sara G.
Review for: Nude (200) more...
I have oily skin and this is the best drugstore foundation ive ever used, better than the maybelline fit me. It does oxidize quite a bit so I find that I have to use a shade that is one shade lighter than i am so that once it mixes with the oils in my skin, it will be the perfect match. Best value for a drugstore foundation. This will always be a staple for me. If you wear makeup everyday like i do, this is great because it will do you right and may even come neck and neck with some high end foundations. For the price, you can afford not to at least try it.
Lauren B.
Review for: Nude more...
After seeing good reviews about this foundation, I had high hopes but was very disappointed. Upon my first few uses, this foundation formula was quite runny upon deposit. It also then left my skin looking very dull and almost dead like. I didn’t like how it made me or my skin look. It wasn’t for me at all. But it would suit someone who does like a more matte finish. I would say it’s also a light-medium coverage that can be buildable. It’s an easy to blend foundation that also lasts a decent amount of time too. Just a shame it didn’t work for me!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't