BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Rachel W.
Scotland
I picked up this foundation as everyone always raved on about it's full coverage, the fact that it comes in a large range of shades, how long it lasted and how smooth it went onto the skin. I would not say that this was the worst ever foundation that I have ever tried. I will say, that when putting it on, it does have a slight odour. The formula is very thick which is obviously to be expected, but also feels thick on your face too. The foundation looks very drying on my skin which enhances my blemishes being covered. I also find that this foundation is more of a medium coverage, as I still have to use a concealer to really hide everything! It transfers, and I wouldn't say that it lives up to the hype that everyone raves about.
Liliana P.
Toronto, ON
By far my favorite drugstore Foundation. If you're one like me who's all about full coverage with a matte finish, this is for you. I have oily/combination skin, so I get pretty oily through out the day, and being someone who wears this during my 8hr work day, I can say it's absolutey amazing! Doesn't break up, stays put and stays matte all day long.

Did I mention that the new improved packaging has a pump now? It just got so much better.

Worth every penny.
Valentina A.
Review for: Toast more...
Buenísima dura un montón y es de alta cobertura, yo la utilizó tanto como para eventos especiales como para salir con amigos a almorzar o para estar en casa, se ve muy natural
sandra v.
Es una buena base solo que el acabado a veces puede quedar un poco empastado si no se trabaja bien, puede ser por la cobertura que tiene o por que es una base un tanto pesada
Gabriela D.
Caracas
Es mi favorita para piel grasa!!! La uso de toda la vida y de verdad dura muchísimo tiempo en el rostro y la combinación de mi piel y el clima del trópico es retadora... Tiene una excelente cobertura, se puede jugar con poca cantidad para un acabado más ligero o construirla por capas para una alta cobertura, no necesita muchas la verdad. Eso si, el acabado mate no lo recomiendo para nada en pieles secas porque la fórmula es super mate y no favorece para nada.
Miriam D.
Montreal
I read about this product online before buying it. I was looking for a fondation that didn't damage my skin by activating my acne. Revlon ColorStay was one of the products they where suggesting on popular blogs. I did not regret my purchase. I love it. It's smooth, easy to apply, it doesn't shine and you don't need much for to cover the whole face. I have been using it for a few months now and it works great on me. It's defenitly a product I'm going to buy again.
Priscila P.
Ecuador
Me encanta, tiene una buena pigmentación, aparte de tener dos versiones: la version para pieles secas y la otra que es para pieles grasas ¡Cuan increible es eso! Aparte del hecho que tiene una larga duracion. Me encanta, lo totalmente recomiendo, no es tan pesado creo que me atrevo a compararla con lanFundation de Kat Von D, un poco menos pesada pero tiene esa gran duracion, aparte el precio es muy accesible. ¡No te arrepentiras de adquirir este producto!
Rosselyn M.
Cuenca, Azuay
Review for: Nude more...

I love especially for its quality and duration, had used before many liquid bases that promised to be "matte" and long lasting, but after several hours and my skin began to look shiny and that was something horrible for me, since ColorStay probe got everything I had been looking girls ... and lasts 24 hours! It is incredible, I usually just use the base not add powder as this base makes me look amazing without adding anything more, base, a little blush and go!
Camila T.
London
this makeup is its coverage lasts about eight hours, I do not tell me 24 hours saying, has pink undertone and I do not like, it is glass, SPF 15, there is for all skin types.

esta base es su cobertura, dura mas o menos 8 horas, a mi no me dira las 24 horas que dice, tiene subtono rosado y eso no me gusta, es de cristal, SPF 15, hay para todo tipo de piel.
Karley C.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I loved this foundation! It was very long lasting and blended well! It was medium coverage but you could definitely build it up to high coverage! For the price I think this is an exceptional product!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't