BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Egle B.
When I bought it, I really liked it, but I don't find myself reaching for it a lot. I prefer wet n wild photo ready foundation. Light shades are not my undertone(pink) unfortunately
Carmen B.
I've used the one for oliy/combination skin and it works beautifully on my skin. Wouldn't recommend it for dry skin, because it is made to leave a matte finish on oily skin.

Feels so light, like you're wearing nothing at all. (Read it in Flanders' voice). I never wear a primer because I don't know, but it stays all day, just like it says, no false advertising.

Would probably change the applicator and add more shades.
Emily C.
Even though I like to try new foundations, I usually end up coming back to this one. The price is decent, and the coverage and wear is good. Setting it with powder, I can usually get 8-10 hours wear without having to touch up, and it easily covers minor skin imperfections.

There are a few qualms I have with it, but for the price, I can work with them. The biggest is that the bottle has no pump. Pain in the behind, especially when you start to get towards the bottom of the bottle. The second is that it dries down a little too matte/powdery for my taste, but a little misting or setting spray usually fixes that. Lastly, the lightest colour is still a hair too dark and too warm for me once it dries down, but with thorough blending, it's not really an issue. For the price and the wear time, I can work with something that's a little less than perfect.
Olivia-Maree W.
Kilsyth , Glasgow
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
One of my or die liquid foundations!!!! I've used it since I was 13 and continue to go back to it time after time. I use the oily/combo formula as it suits my skin type, and I find the colour choice in this range to be much more olive (which matches my fake tan better). This foundation gives FLAWLESS coverage, a little truly does go such a long way. It lasts for hours and hours without patching or oxidising (the stuff is like TARMAC, it just doesn't budge!!!) yet as long as you use a good cleanser to remove it, it won't clog your pores! It also photographs beautifully, which is why I totally rely on this foundation for daily longevity or a night out!!
Rebeca A.
This foundation is thick and strong, I have a good coverage but I fiind that it jjst doesn't work for me. Revlon have its strong points (blush, lipstic, and so on) and its weak points (mostly concealers and foundarions). I find that, for me, this is not a good foundation because it cloth my pores and just makes my face feel plain weird. Eventough, it could be worse, and I have some friends that swears by these foundations and are the only ones they find appropiated for their skins
Mya P.
One of my favourite foundations, it gives a pretty good coverage as it manages to camouflage most of my freckles, and it also doesn't cling to my dry skin areas & lasts all day!
Andrea M.
Winnipeg
So far my favourite foundation! I absolutely love the matte finish with this product, it does not take too much foundation to fully cover your face as well so that's a plus! The one I got was the combination/oily foundation @ Medium Beige. It's a little bit on the dry side though so I highly recommend moisturizing your face first before putting this on! Or another trick to use is to mix in the moisturizer with the foundation, it works for me! Long-lasting + full coverage for low price! Best drugstore foundation so far!
Jade D.
Review for: Other more...
The foundation is full coverage and lasts relatively well on my combination skin. It only lasts me about 20-25 wears however (which is ok as I don't wear foundation every day) but I wish it lasted longer.
Silvia O.
I wanted so badly to like this foundation but I just cant give it credit.It looks aweful on me even tho I dont have skin issues(one zit here,one over there).No matter what makeup tool I tried or how much product I used, this looked so caky on me!
Yes,it does have very good coverage,yes it doesnt break when your oils try to burst out,but it just looks so aweful on me.
Whenever I run out of concealer I use it as one,cuz as Ive said it does have the power to cover blemishes
Eula C.
This product is so good it's very light in my face and is buildable. It's perfect for combination to oily skin. Plus its not that pricey for a great product. It's very easy to apply it comes with a pump. I would definitely love to buy this product again ❤️
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't