BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Stephanie S.
Review for: Other more...
Love love love this foundation! It's more expensive than other drugstore foundations but it's worth it. It blends well and lasts all day! It even stays on when swimming! I've been buying this for years and will continue to buy and recommend it!
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
I usually use this foundation to play with when I'm wanting to do a full eye look and maybe want to be able to post pictures of the final look. So instead of using my expensive foundation I have a great inexpensive foundation that I can use for to wear all day or when I'm bored at home and wanting to practice other looks.
Catherine G.
This was the very first foundation I started using in middle school and it definitely gets the job done!! It was great for oily skin, many shades to choose from, and lasts for a good while without patching off!! This is a great medium to full coverage foundation for a good price
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Overall good product. Does not irritate my sensitive skin. No real scent which I like. Has SPF 15 which is awesome. Great coverage and tone matching. I just don't like how heavy it feels, especially in humid weather. Almost makes me feel like it is going to melt off. The price is okay but could be better for what youn get.
Amber S.
This has got to be the BEST drug store brand. I've been bouncing around from foundation to foundation and just couldn't seem to find anything that would stay on my face for longer than a few hours but this does the job flawlessly!!!!
Caeley M.
Review for: Nude (200) more...
This is my favorite foundation. It goes on so well, and it matches my skin tone almost perfectly. It's very lightweight and easy to apply. I don't like to spend a lot on my makeup, but this is worth it. I also have very oily skin, and it helps me look less oily. I do my makeup every single day with this, and this usually lasts like 1-2 months since I only use a small pump.
Embler I.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410 more...
This foundation works well for a drug store foundation. It comes in a variety of colors and also drys matte. It has really nice coverage and doesn't really get oily to quickly. I would say the photo ready foundation by Revlon looks better though.
Samiah S.
I have been using this product for years and it's one of my favorite foundations. I use the oily/combo foundation for special occasions and it is very buildable coverage, so you can use this for a lighter daily look also. I love the subtle scent of this foundation and the great price tag. It comes with so much more product and a far less steep price tag than other higher end foundations, and works just as well.
Heather S.
Granite Falls, NC
This is the one foundation that I can always count on. I've been using this for years and nothing really comes close as far as drug store foundation goes. The colors do oxidize on my skin a bit and the color tones aren't a true match. I have to mix ivory and buff beige to get the closest match to my fair/olive tone skin.
Alexis C.
This has to be my go to foundation. 1st: it's extremely affordable. 2nd: the staying power is amazing! I know without a doubt I can wear this all day and not have to touch it up. I really have no complaints on this foundation.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't