23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
I usually use this foundation to play with when I'm wanting to do a full eye look and maybe want to be able to post pictures of the final look. So instead of using my expensive foundation I have a great inexpensive foundation that I can use for to wear all day or when I'm bored at home and wanting to practice other looks.
This was the very first foundation I started using in middle school and it definitely gets the job done!! It was great for oily skin, many shades to choose from, and lasts for a good while without patching off!! This is a great medium to full coverage foundation for a good price
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Overall good product. Does not irritate my sensitive skin. No real scent which I like. Has SPF 15 which is awesome. Great coverage and tone matching. I just don't like how heavy it feels, especially in humid weather. Almost makes me feel like it is going to melt off. The price is okay but could be better for what youn get.
This has got to be the BEST drug store brand. I've been bouncing around from foundation to foundation and just couldn't seem to find anything that would stay on my face for longer than a few hours but this does the job flawlessly!!!!
Review for: Nude (200) more...
This is my favorite foundation. It goes on so well, and it matches my skin tone almost perfectly. It's very lightweight and easy to apply. I don't like to spend a lot on my makeup, but this is worth it. I also have very oily skin, and it helps me look less oily. I do my makeup every single day with this, and this usually lasts like 1-2 months since I only use a small pump.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410 more...
This foundation works well for a drug store foundation. It comes in a variety of colors and also drys matte. It has really nice coverage and doesn't really get oily to quickly. I would say the photo ready foundation by Revlon looks better though.
I have been using this product for years and it's one of my favorite foundations. I use the oily/combo foundation for special occasions and it is very buildable coverage, so you can use this for a lighter daily look also. I love the subtle scent of this foundation and the great price tag. It comes with so much more product and a far less steep price tag than other higher end foundations, and works just as well.
This is the one foundation that I can always count on. I've been using this for years and nothing really comes close as far as drug store foundation goes. The colors do oxidize on my skin a bit and the color tones aren't a true match. I have to mix ivory and buff beige to get the closest match to my fair/olive tone skin.
This has to be my go to foundation. 1st: it's extremely affordable. 2nd: the staying power is amazing! I know without a doubt I can wear this all day and not have to touch it up. I really have no complaints on this foundation.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos