23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Rimmel Colorstay Foundation - Such a fantastic foundation for the high street price tag. It is one of the only brands that gives you the option for 'Combinational/Oily Skin' or 'Dry Skin' whilst also offering a amazing range of colours - by far one of the best high street foundations.
Está base me gusto mucho, mi piel es grasa y me Duro bastante, su aplicador me parece cómodo, se debe sellar sobre todo si tienes la piel grasa porque sino si se te pone brillos a de inmediato, la recomiendo
Love this foundation! It caters to many skin types and stays on matte on my oily skin. It doesn't break down and has amazing high coverage! The only downside is that the shades are slightly too cool for me.
I have this foundation but wasn’t too impressed with it. It just sits around in the drawer as it doesn’t apply to smoothly to the face. Definitely doesn’t look natural. The light color seems to dry even lighter, making me look like a vampire. Works pretty well for the highlighter in my contour though.
Great product and great price! My skin is oily to combination so I went for the foundation tailored to oily skin. Lasts all day although it can oxidise so I would watch out for the colour, other than that great product! I would recommend.
First time trying this foundation, and I have to say the coverage is pretty amazing. I'm that girl that's plagued with dark sun spots and tons of freckles on her cheeks. While this foundation didn't completely cover those spots, it did a great job of evening out my skin tone. I would say this foundation is medium to full coverage. This foundation felt very comfortable on my skin. They're not kidding when they say 24 hour coverage. Despite not having the foundation on for 24 hours, it still looked good after a day long wear. I normally use Fresh Soy Cleanser to wash my face/remove makeup, but this foundation was pretty tough to get off. I would recommend using a makeup wipe to clean off the foundation, then go in with a cleanser + some form of brush to clean your skin.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos