BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I have light (to occasionally moderate) acne depending on my hormones. I need a good amount of coverage at certain times. I have tried dozens of drugstore foundations. Revlon Colorstay is one of the best drugstore foundations I have tried. This is my go to for a night out because of the long wear. This has not made me break out and I have oily/combo skin. Apply it with a beauty blender and it goes on flawless without any cakeyness. This is my go to when I go on vacation to a tropical area as well. It really is able to withstand the heat and sweat.
Sarah C.
Review for: Buff more...
The coverage this foundation offers is absolutely excellent for a drugstore brand. Another huge plus for me is that it's actually pale enough for my ghostly complexion! I'm an NW10 in MAC Studio Fix Fluid and this is only about a third of a shade deeper than that. I almost never find a foundation light enough for me in this price range so this is really excellent for all the pale ghouls out there. Aside from both of those things, the staying power is fab so it lasts all day! The only reason I wouldn't give it a full five star rating is that I'm not a fan of the packaging. The consistency is very fluid and without a pump it can get very messy! I'm more than willing to overlook that for all the great things about this foundation, however!
Anita C.
Brookfield, NS
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I have been using this foundation for years, it stays put just like the name, it goes on smooth and stays all day long. Its a lightweight foundation that cover's really good, medium I would say.
Logan W.
Leduc, AB
Review for: Nude more...
Prefect drugstore foundation. I've used this for years and always seem to go back to it. Perfect for all skin types and has tons of different shades! Very easy to apply and blend-able/build-able.
Katie B.
11 brookview drive brookfield tallaght
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
Love the full coverage look! Easily blended only use a small amount and it goes a long way, brilliant for a dewy look , dewy finish and affordable price highly recommend
Christine T.
Monaghan
Love this foundation! The staying power is amazing, but around my nose it always seemed to come off! Prob didn't suit my own skin, but other than that brilliant product!
Vanessa B.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This base I love, it is perfect for my greasy skin, besides that the tone stays right to me. It's easy to apply and bringing pump is a plus! It is quite economical and can be obtained at any pharmacy. I would definetily buy this product again and again.
Katherine V.
Coaticook
I really like the new formula it looks great on the skin and it lasts quite a while. The only problem is that for some reason it breaks down on me by the end of the day.
Séana M.
United Kingdom
This product is very long lasting and I've found it very easy to apply onto my skin, it is affordable in drugstores. I would say the only problem I found with this foundation is that even though it is for oily skin, it dried to my skin quickly leaving bitty bits on my skin and dry skin on my nose and t zone. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't struggle with dry skin on or around nose/t zone.
Roisin M.
Want a good long lasting foundation this would be great for you the wide range of colours is great I'm sure you'll find a perfect match Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't