23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I have light (to occasionally moderate) acne depending on my hormones. I need a good amount of coverage at certain times. I have tried dozens of drugstore foundations. Revlon Colorstay is one of the best drugstore foundations I have tried. This is my go to for a night out because of the long wear. This has not made me break out and I have oily/combo skin. Apply it with a beauty blender and it goes on flawless without any cakeyness. This is my go to when I go on vacation to a tropical area as well. It really is able to withstand the heat and sweat.
Review for: Buff more...
The coverage this foundation offers is absolutely excellent for a drugstore brand. Another huge plus for me is that it's actually pale enough for my ghostly complexion! I'm an NW10 in MAC Studio Fix Fluid and this is only about a third of a shade deeper than that. I almost never find a foundation light enough for me in this price range so this is really excellent for all the pale ghouls out there. Aside from both of those things, the staying power is fab so it lasts all day! The only reason I wouldn't give it a full five star rating is that I'm not a fan of the packaging. The consistency is very fluid and without a pump it can get very messy! I'm more than willing to overlook that for all the great things about this foundation, however!
Love this foundation! The staying power is amazing, but around my nose it always seemed to come off! Prob didn't suit my own skin, but other than that brilliant product!
This base I love, it is perfect for my greasy skin, besides that the tone stays right to me. It's easy to apply and bringing pump is a plus! It is quite economical and can be obtained at any pharmacy. I would definetily buy this product again and again.
I really like the new formula it looks great on the skin and it lasts quite a while. The only problem is that for some reason it breaks down on me by the end of the day.
This product is very long lasting and I've found it very easy to apply onto my skin, it is affordable in drugstores. I would say the only problem I found with this foundation is that even though it is for oily skin, it dried to my skin quickly leaving bitty bits on my skin and dry skin on my nose and t zone. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't struggle with dry skin on or around nose/t zone.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos