23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Me gusta su gama de colores aparte que es muy fácil el difuminado la puedes usar todos los días ya que tiene protector solar pero en fotos no refleja el flash,es muy accesible para casi todas las personas por que es muy fácil de encontrar yo la recomiendo
This foundation brand has foundation for all types of skin oily, dry, combination not all brands do that it's super full coverage and not patchy or cakey I 100% recommend this product one of my fav products of all time.
Not mad about this. It’s extremely light so if you like full coverage this isn’t the foundation for you. I don’t think it’s buildable because it ends up very cakey looking. It’s so so oily too. I only use it on “no makeup days” just to hide redness in my skin
This is my most favourite drug store foundation I've ever tried. The coverage is awesome and Any time I wear it I get compliments on how perfect my skin looks. It literally wears all day and I've been buying it for years
As I have bought 3 bottles of the Revlon Colorstay foundation in the last year, I can safely safe I enjoy using this product. Unlike most drugstore foundations there is a good shade range however unfortunately this is mostly limited to paler skin tones. I wear the shade "Buff" and am happy with the colour match as undertones have been taken into consideration. The foundation is medium coverage so is something I wear daily but can become patchy as it isn't buildable.
I really like this foundation, and I often come back to it. My only issue is how much it oxidises. So they don't do a super pale shade anyway, so by the time it oxidises, even the palest shade is too dark for me. #Vampire
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos