23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast, Fresh Beige, Medium Beige more...
This is one of my all time favourite foundations. It's build-able so can be used as an every day foundation or be built up to create full coverage for an evening out etc. The formula is beautiful, the combination/oily formula is perfect to keep my oils at bay for the whole day and the semi matte finish looks beautiful for any occasion. I would highly recommend this foundation to everyone. A foundation this good with such a good price point is definitely worth a try!! Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin
As soon as I started wearing makeup as a young teen, I began my long journey of frustrating trial and error to find a foundation that worked for my skin, looked good, and was long lasting. I tried high end foundations as well as drug store ones, and it wasn't until I found Revlon Colorstay that my journey could finally end! They make two lines of this foundation: one for normal/dry skin and one for combination/oily skin. My skin gets oily in my t-zone and what I love about the foundation for combo/oily skin is that it helps keep my oil at bay, which keeps my makeup looking good and matte.
i do love this foundation, but i do find that for most foundations with my skin, my skin is quite oily after a day, but this doesnt help combat the oil and i end up just looking greasy, so if you have oily skin this might not be good for you but other wise it is a nice covergae.
I usually only buy from cruelty free brands, but I have tried EVERYTHING that's affordable, and nothing has been really good. They're either super sheer, too orange/pink, cake, or they melt off my face way too fast. With a music festival coming up on the hottest weekend of the year, I needed something long-lasting. I bought this foundation (even though it isn't cruelty free) and I LOVE IT! The best thing I've tried EVER! It has amazing coverage and would probably last through the apocalypse. Blends well, stays matte, and even has SPF! The color (I'm "Buff" for once in my life) is a great match for me, too. A great yellow-toned pale shade. I've noticed sparkle on my hand, but not on my face, so don't worry about it. SO happy with this product! Will never use another!
Es realmente genial! De larga duración.. realmente dura 24 horas.. tiene total cobertura, no queda como una pasta fea.. queda suave y como porcelana ... Lo malo es que son pequeñas y se acaba rápido:(
This makeup I loved, because I usually have oily skin, then this base completely covers my open pores and my skin does not get greasy compared to other bases that I have tried.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos