BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Karen M.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I think this foundation is super underrated! It's fantastic value for money. They ensure different skin types & tones are covered! Easy to apply with either brushes or sponge blenders. Beautiful rich consistency.
ash i.
Review for: Toast more...
This foundation is great! feels lightweight and looks flawless. It's extremely easy to apply and makes your skin look dewy. However, it does have some sort of glitter in which can look unusual in sunlight.
Sophie E.
Little Parkfield Rs, Liverpool
Review for: Other more...
I really like this for when I have oily skin but it is slightly heavy and isn't great when my skin in dryer it is very matte and tends to catch in dry skin not blending so well.
Emma B.
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast, Fresh Beige, Medium Beige more...
This is one of my all time favourite foundations. It's build-able so can be used as an every day foundation or be built up to create full coverage for an evening out etc. The formula is beautiful, the combination/oily formula is perfect to keep my oils at bay for the whole day and the semi matte finish looks beautiful for any occasion. I would highly recommend this foundation to everyone. A foundation this good with such a good price point is definitely worth a try!! Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin
Queenie Ann L.
urdaneta city
As soon as I started wearing makeup as a young teen, I began my long journey of frustrating trial and error to find a foundation that worked for my skin, looked good, and was long lasting. I tried high end foundations as well as drug store ones, and it wasn't until I found Revlon Colorstay that my journey could finally end! They make two lines of this foundation: one for normal/dry skin and one for combination/oily skin. My skin gets oily in my t-zone and what I love about the foundation for combo/oily skin is that it helps keep my oil at bay, which keeps my makeup looking good and matte.
Haley M.
elk point , AB
i do love this foundation, but i do find that for most foundations with my skin, my skin is quite oily after a day, but this doesnt help combat the oil and i end up just looking greasy, so if you have oily skin this might not be good for you but other wise it is a nice covergae.
Oren A.
I usually only buy from cruelty free brands, but I have tried EVERYTHING that's affordable, and nothing has been really good. They're either super sheer, too orange/pink, cake, or they melt off my face way too fast. With a music festival coming up on the hottest weekend of the year, I needed something long-lasting. I bought this foundation (even though it isn't cruelty free) and I LOVE IT! The best thing I've tried EVER! It has amazing coverage and would probably last through the apocalypse. Blends well, stays matte, and even has SPF! The color (I'm "Buff" for once in my life) is a great match for me, too. A great yellow-toned pale shade. I've noticed sparkle on my hand, but not on my face, so don't worry about it. SO happy with this product! Will never use another!
María R.
Es realmente genial! De larga duración.. realmente dura 24 horas.. tiene total cobertura, no queda como una pasta fea.. queda suave y como porcelana ... Lo malo es que son pequeñas y se acaba rápido:(
Brigita K.
Review for: Golden Caramel, Other more...
I mean, it's okay. Not the best and not the worst. Does become oily quite quickly. But if you have dry skin, go ahead! But for oily skin people out there - would not recommend.
Maria jose E.
This makeup I loved, because I usually have oily skin, then this base completely covers my open pores and my skin does not get greasy compared to other bases that I have tried.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't