23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Used the dry/normal skin. Nice tone to the foundation. I find a lot of pale foundations too pink and this one wasn't. I found it does crease and slip a little especially if used after moisturising. Decent coverage. Probably wouldn't buy again
Really good liquid foundation with great coverage. Would definitely recommend it to someone looking for medium to full coverage. It's very build-able. Perfect for nice dewy glow
I have been in love with this foundation. It comes in a clear glass bottle with the logo, shade and skin type listed on the front of the bottle. It comes in a variety of different shades as well as different skin types. Which is something I love as I have dry skin and is sometimes hard for me to find a foundation which doesn't emphasize the dry patches on my face etc, as I can now buy a foundation suitable for my skin type. It has medium to full coverage but is buildable as well. It claims to last for 24h and for an average wear of 8-10 hours a day it definitely lasts! Without separating, becoming cakey/patchy etc. It is very lightweight and doesn't even make you feel like you're wearing makeup on your face. It has a very liquidy consistency which I find makes it easier to blend onto your face. I use a beauty blender to blend this out, after applying my primer, and it gives it a great flawless finish! I recommend this product if you are looking for a new full coverage foundation! Definitely one of my favourites!!
Base de média pra alta cobertura, deixa a pele sequinha e dura por horas, ótima pigmentação, cobre tudo, mas sem aquele efeito pesado na pele, é maravilhosa! E o preço é acessível
This foundation is brilliant coverage! But I do find for my oily skin it does come off very easily when you first apply it looks flawless but throughout the day you need top it up
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos