23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This product is a very good full coverage foundation. It would be better if it had a pump and there is a chemically smell to it so that is something to watch for. It’s a good drugstore foundation at a good price.
Love this foundation! There shade range is amazing, even fit some of those beautiful, deep skin tones. I love that they have a formula for dry skin and one for combo/oily skin. It doesn't necessarily lay as long as some of my other foundations, but I would definitely say give it a go!
Great coverage. I use the one for normal to oily skin and works really well. Some days I will have to powder or blot as it can clump up with too much moisture. But overall a very good foundation at a good price
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I like this product as it's got a texture and goes thickly applied but it isn't good for oily skin as it just patched it's very heavy on ur face and it rough me out in some spots ! Put I would still highly recommend as it gives quite a good finish
My ultimate go to foundation of all time, I always try out different foundations but this is the one that i ALWAYS come back too. Stays on all day, perfect for my skin type. I love it
Absolutely love this foundation, cover almost everything!!! All powders ( bake/blush/bronzer) all go on flawlessly over the top. Last a very long time with no fading or breaking down
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos