BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Frankie R.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This has become my go to foundation. The application is very easy, the shade selection is amazing, and it's affordable. I would give this 10 stars if I could. I absolutely recommend that you try this!
Karen T.
Excellent coverage comparable to Kat von d lock it foundation and I have worn it for close to 24 hours and it seemed to look better as the night went on...I wore it for a night out and worked at 3 am after the night out. It has a porcelain finish. Only drawback is that it reeeeeeally sticks and you need multiple makeup wipes.
Peyton M.
I don't know why but this foundation looked so horrible on my skin. I have really dry skin and not even an hour later this stuff was separating everywhere and clinging to my dry spots. I know they changed the formula so maybe I got the old one but for me this product just didn't work out.
Samiah S.
I have been using this product for years and it's one of my favorite foundations. I use the oily/combo foundation for special occasions and it is very buildable coverage, so you can use this for a lighter daily look also. I love the subtle scent of this foundation and the great price tag. It comes with so much more product and a far less steep price tag than other higher end foundations, and works just as well.
Embler I.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410 more...
This foundation works well for a drug store foundation. It comes in a variety of colors and also drys matte. It has really nice coverage and doesn't really get oily to quickly. I would say the photo ready foundation by Revlon looks better though.
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
I usually use this foundation to play with when I'm wanting to do a full eye look and maybe want to be able to post pictures of the final look. So instead of using my expensive foundation I have a great inexpensive foundation that I can use for to wear all day or when I'm bored at home and wanting to practice other looks.
Heather S.
Granite Falls, NC
This is the one foundation that I can always count on. I've been using this for years and nothing really comes close as far as drug store foundation goes. The colors do oxidize on my skin a bit and the color tones aren't a true match. I have to mix ivory and buff beige to get the closest match to my fair/olive tone skin.
Andrea S.
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
I liked this product at first but I guess as time has gone on and I've gotten older my skin hates this foundation. Not to say it won't work for others but for my more mature oily skin it doesn't work anymore. I recommended it to a friend of mine and she loves it so for me it's a no but not a horrible foundation all in all.
Caeley M.
Review for: Nude (200) more...
This is my favorite foundation. It goes on so well, and it matches my skin tone almost perfectly. It's very lightweight and easy to apply. I don't like to spend a lot on my makeup, but this is worth it. I also have very oily skin, and it helps me look less oily. I do my makeup every single day with this, and this usually lasts like 1-2 months since I only use a small pump.
Ashly M.
I use the colorstay foundation for a flawless finish it lasts all day and night. I can be out with friends and it sticks all day and you get a beautiful coverage all over with easy application I personally use a foundation brush and I will continue to use this product.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't