BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Denise B.
Una de mis mejores bases de maquillaje. De acabado natural y cobertura media. Con variantes para distintos tipos de piel y gran gama de tonalidades. Con protección solar y fácil de aplicar.
Megan G.
This has been my go to foundation for the past couple of years now. Being a student, I could never afford to spend £20+ on make up, so I always used to look to drugstore brands for my make up needs.
I have light skin which is more on the oily side, and have suffered from acne and break outs especially over the past couple of years and have always struggled to find a decent foundation that is not only my shade but offers me a medium-to-high coverage, and this foundation is absolutely perfect, and I doubt I will ever look to another make up brand for foundation after finding it. I suggest if you're somebody who suffers from break outs and want a medium coverage foundation to definitely try this out, for the price you wouldn't find any better.
Rihem l.
Review for: Nude more...
Ok, so I've been looking for a foundation that keeps my oily skin under control. And here you have it Revlon Colorstay Makeup with Softflex for Combination/Oily Skin. I bought in Caramel, where I thought it would be too light for my mocha skin tone, and it blended pretty well. What I absolutley love is that it absuloutely keeps my oily-prone skin- especially in these hot summer months- under control, it doesn't rubb off supppperrrr plussss, and you don't feel like you have makeup caked on. It doesn't look caked on, once you blend well with either a sponge or your finger tips. One minus is that there's no pump, and that I wish it would have SPF, but other than that I would purchase this production again!
Ula P.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I love this foundation. The coverage isn't that great, but i am sure you can build it up just fine. I have many dry patches and this doesn't clung to any of them, which id rare for a drugatore foundation, at least for me.
Mollee B.
Review for: Nude more...
I have oily skin so for me this foundation worked well it's not too heavy and gives good coverage however it is not full coverage i think it works for oily skin like mine and I would buy again for a less heavy foundation
Ashley C.
West Lothian
This is definitely the best foundation I have tried. It provides great coverage, covers my blemishes and old acne scarring perfectly. I found it applies best with a slightly damp beauty blender leaving a nice, even finish. I'd definitely recommend and will also be buying again.
Lita F.
Herbal Hill, London
I love the fact that these foundations come in not only a range of colours but also have different formulas for different skin types. This is my go to absolutely favourite foundation yet!
Laura P.
Monterrey
Me gusta mucho mi tono es el 320 tiene protector solar de 20 dura mucho su terminado no es mate pero tampoco se te ve la cara súper brillosa su cobertura es buena cuando me acabe la que tengo la volveré a comprar porque me gusta mucho
Lara M.
Review for: Nude more...
This foundation is amazingly full coverage without getting cakey on your skin. The only thing I would pick out is that it has terrible flashback. This foundation is definitely for all skin types and is worth the money
Kayla M.
Abbotsford
The lady at shoppers just suggested this one to me and i am so glad. This is the best foundation i've ever used its such a light weight formula and goes on so nicely. SO happy i bought it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't