23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Ok, so I've been looking for a foundation that keeps my oily skin under control. And here you have it Revlon Colorstay Makeup with Softflex for Combination/Oily Skin. I bought in Caramel, where I thought it would be too light for my mocha skin tone, and it blended pretty well. What I absolutley love is that it absuloutely keeps my oily-prone skin- especially in these hot summer months- under control, it doesn't rubb off supppperrrr plussss, and you don't feel like you have makeup caked on. It doesn't look caked on, once you blend well with either a sponge or your finger tips. One minus is that there's no pump, and that I wish it would have SPF, but other than that I would purchase this production again!
No me gustó para nada, he visto muchas reseñas en YouTube sobre esta base y a muchas les encanta pero yo no puedo decir lo mismo, tengo la piel seca y esta base me la reseca muchísimo más.
Me gusta mucho mi tono es el 320 tiene protector solar de 20 dura mucho su terminado no es mate pero tampoco se te ve la cara súper brillosa su cobertura es buena cuando me acabe la que tengo la volveré a comprar porque me gusta mucho
I love the fact that these foundations come in not only a range of colours but also have different formulas for different skin types. This is my go to absolutely favourite foundation yet!
Last year I used this base on my face with excellent results! I find it enough to cover the imperfections, it leaves a good finish and the best part is that it lasts all day! I recommend it !!
The lady at shoppers just suggested this one to me and i am so glad. This is the best foundation i've ever used its such a light weight formula and goes on so nicely. SO happy i bought it.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos