23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I do like this foundation a lot even though i couldn't exactly say it's my favourite. I find that it isn't very build able and gives a cakey look when tried. I also finds that it makes my peach fuzz stand out more than any foundation. I still use this product on casual days just nipping out but i wouldn't use it for any special occasion.
Very good product! Medium coverage but it is buildable. Perfect for anyone with dry or oily skin and feels smooth and weightless on the skin. Leaves a nice healthy looking finish! Great price!
This was an absolute fave of mine for many years and I used it in my freelance makeup kit for clients when I started out as it was such good quality for the price. Only down side was no pump.
I use the revlon color stay liquid foundation in the shade 110 ivory. It claims to last for 24 hours with a flawless finish for people with combination/oily skin so presumably combats oiliness. I use this foundation almost daily and it is my go to, I have found it hard to find a foundation that beats this, the colour match is perfect and does look flawless on the skin. I only give this product 4 stars because it claims to last 24 hours however it does start to seperate on my face if I wear it for over 6 hours but it still lasts a long time and would only be visible if people looked closely, I would also like if the foundation would be more yellow toned like it looks in the bottle, it does appear more pink toned on the skin which is a common problem for pale shades in foundations. I will always recommend this product, it has buildavle coverage and a flawless finish.
I've got mine with the pump, colour Sand Beige for oily skin, it's an okay foundation, coverage high mediu, the colour is fine, my only complain is that it's making my pores look pretty big and i kinda go light-handed around my pore area when i'm using it
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos