BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Charlotte A.
Hull
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to highstreet foundation, it has a beautiful satin finish while controlling any excess oils. It lasts for hours on the skin, maintaining full coverage yet providing a natural glow to the skin.
Connie L.
Review for: Other more...
Rimmel Colorstay Foundation - Such a fantastic foundation for the high street price tag. It is one of the only brands that gives you the option for 'Combinational/Oily Skin' or 'Dry Skin' whilst also offering a amazing range of colours - by far one of the best high street foundations.
Saniya S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Love this foundation! It caters to many skin types and stays on matte on my oily skin. It doesn't break down and has amazing high coverage! The only downside is that the shades are slightly too cool for me.
sidra m.
i 've never used this foundation before and was a bit hesitant to buy them but i am completely satisfied with how smoothly it goes on how light it feels and how long it stays on .. i appreciate getting them on sale.
Angela G.
Review for: Toast more...
Está base me gusto mucho, mi piel es grasa y me Duro bastante, su aplicador me parece cómodo, se debe sellar sobre todo si tienes la piel grasa porque sino si se te pone brillos a de inmediato, la recomiendo
Raquel D.
Great product and great price! My skin is oily to combination so I went for the foundation tailored to oily skin. Lasts all day although it can oxidise so I would watch out for the colour, other than that great product! I would recommend.
Lily Z.
First time trying this foundation, and I have to say the coverage is pretty amazing. I'm that girl that's plagued with dark sun spots and tons of freckles on her cheeks. While this foundation didn't completely cover those spots, it did a great job of evening out my skin tone. I would say this foundation is medium to full coverage. This foundation felt very comfortable on my skin. They're not kidding when they say 24 hour coverage. Despite not having the foundation on for 24 hours, it still looked good after a day long wear. I normally use Fresh Soy Cleanser to wash my face/remove makeup, but this foundation was pretty tough to get off. I would recommend using a makeup wipe to clean off the foundation, then go in with a cleanser + some form of brush to clean your skin.
terri h.
gander
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400, Ivory more...
I just started using this product on the recommendation of the makeup counter girl whom suggested it. I find it very light for everyday use. And it covers fairly well. One of the better product I have used.
Desiree S.
Bradford, MD
I have this foundation but wasn’t too impressed with it. It just sits around in the drawer as it doesn’t apply to smoothly to the face. Definitely doesn’t look natural. The light color seems to dry even lighter, making me look like a vampire. Works pretty well for the highlighter in my contour though.
Mell A.
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast more...
Nice coverage, i like a medium/light foundation and this was workable for me. A good choice of shades to choose from. I'm generally a warm person so this only lasted a few hours on me due to my natural oils.
Angela C.
I've never used this foundation, I would like to know how it works in oily skin
Cynthia G.
Redwood City, CA
Does this foundation have specks of glitter in it? I don't really like foundation that makes my face sparkle, I prefer a matte finish.
Paula A.
Recife
I want know if this product have a good size ?
Makayla O.
Is this for oily skin and does it have matte finish?
Regina H.
What is the best way to apply this foundation?