BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Dianela M.
If you have greasy skin, this foundation is perfect for you. I just love the way my face looks and the fact that it last so long just makes it perfect. You're gonna love it.
El H.
Nothing but positivity about this product! A little goes a long way ecspecially when using a silicone blender! Goes on so smoothly and is very affordable. I would even say it's better than some of the more expensive brands i have used
Erin M.
Kimberley
Review for: Toast more...
Revlon's Colorstay Makeup is perfect for my combination/oily skin. It smoothes on evenly for a flawless finish. The oil free formula gives a naturally dewy and glowy look. Perfect for the summer time.
hanifah b.
I wasn't sure about this foundation at first but when I used it I loved it!! I use a lighter shade than my skin tone to highlight and conceal and I love the coverage and long lasting payoff it gives 😍
emma c.
Halifax
Review for: Other more...
This product is great for the price. Sometimes it would cling to my dry patches and begin to cake up on my nose towards the end of the day. It does offer high medium and can build up to full coverage.
Fiona D.
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Review for: Nude more...
Love this! A bit of a dupe for the Estée Lauder double wear. Coverage is pretty good, has quite a matte finish. Price is a lot better than the Estée Lauder. I also like that this range has a different formula for different skin types.
Tamunoipirinye A.
lagos
This product is so nice on my oily skin. It gives me that glowing look but not oily. I apply this with no primer but i definately moisturize my skin. I purchase mine without the pumps.It gives an in between finish Yes I recommended you to purchase
Amy G.
Scotland
Review for: Other more...
This foundation was the first one I ever tried when I was discovering makeup. It's coverage was perfect to cover my teenage acne and it lasted all throughout my school day without needing touch ups!
Fredalene V.
Worcester
Lasts really long and matches my skin tone perfectly. It feels light and not too 'cakey'. It does come off after a while so just be careful not to touch your face to much, and especially with clothes
Mariana S.
This is a very good pharmacy brand. The coverage is medium to heavy. If you want to wear it for a night makeup, i suggest to you use two layers of product. The duration is very decent, you can use without retouch approx 4 or 5 hours.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't