23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
If you have greasy skin, this foundation is perfect for you. I just love the way my face looks and the fact that it last so long just makes it perfect. You're gonna love it.
Nothing but positivity about this product! A little goes a long way ecspecially when using a silicone blender! Goes on so smoothly and is very affordable. I would even say it's better than some of the more expensive brands i have used
I wasn't sure about this foundation at first but when I used it I loved it!! I use a lighter shade than my skin tone to highlight and conceal and I love the coverage and long lasting payoff it gives 😍
This product is so nice on my oily skin. It gives me that glowing look but not oily. I apply this with no primer but i definately moisturize my skin. I purchase mine without the pumps.It gives an in between finish Yes I recommended you to purchase
Lasts really long and matches my skin tone perfectly. It feels light and not too 'cakey'. It does come off after a while so just be careful not to touch your face to much, and especially with clothes
This is a very good pharmacy brand. The coverage is medium to heavy. If you want to wear it for a night makeup, i suggest to you use two layers of product. The duration is very decent, you can use without retouch approx 4 or 5 hours.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos