BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

terri h.
gander
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400, Ivory more...
I just started using this product on the recommendation of the makeup counter girl whom suggested it. I find it very light for everyday use. And it covers fairly well. One of the better product I have used.
Saniya S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Love this foundation! It caters to many skin types and stays on matte on my oily skin. It doesn't break down and has amazing high coverage! The only downside is that the shades are slightly too cool for me.
Desiree S.
Bradford, MD
I have this foundation but wasn’t too impressed with it. It just sits around in the drawer as it doesn’t apply to smoothly to the face. Definitely doesn’t look natural. The light color seems to dry even lighter, making me look like a vampire. Works pretty well for the highlighter in my contour though.
Mell A.
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast more...
Nice coverage, i like a medium/light foundation and this was workable for me. A good choice of shades to choose from. I'm generally a warm person so this only lasted a few hours on me due to my natural oils.
Jade M.
Gateside Street, Dalmellington
Review for: Nude more...
This foundation is extremely good for its price. It gives a very good coverage and it lasts all day. It is suitable for every skin type and can be found in any drugstore. I would definitely buy this again.
Mary h.
sakhnin
This is a full full coverage foundation that looks like skin, its one of the best drugstore foundations in my opinion! Its cheap, its not dewy nor mat it's finish is so clpse to real skin you'll be amazed!
Sharon B.
If you have oily skin this is the best foundation you'll find EVER, even the ones for dry skin works fine!! It lasts all day and it can be medium to full coverage you just have to know how to build it up.
Dianela M.
If you have greasy skin, this foundation is perfect for you. I just love the way my face looks and the fact that it last so long just makes it perfect. You're gonna love it.
Jessica W.
St. John's
Review for: Other more...
This is a fairly decent foundation for a drugstore brand. The coverage is low to medium, and I would say it lasts about 7-8 hours once set. Consistency is a little thin, which means it's easier to blend.
Megan D.
Maidstone
Review for: Nude more...
Stays on for ages! I wear this foundation to parties and it lasts well. It has more of a matt finish but can be more dewy as it mixes well with other foundations. I use the oily/combination skin one and it works amazingly on my oily skin
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't