23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Love this foundation! It caters to many skin types and stays on matte on my oily skin. It doesn't break down and has amazing high coverage! The only downside is that the shades are slightly too cool for me.
I have this foundation but wasn’t too impressed with it. It just sits around in the drawer as it doesn’t apply to smoothly to the face. Definitely doesn’t look natural. The light color seems to dry even lighter, making me look like a vampire. Works pretty well for the highlighter in my contour though.
This is a full full coverage foundation that looks like skin, its one of the best drugstore foundations in my opinion! Its cheap, its not dewy nor mat it's finish is so clpse to real skin you'll be amazed!
If you have oily skin this is the best foundation you'll find EVER, even the ones for dry skin works fine!! It lasts all day and it can be medium to full coverage you just have to know how to build it up.
If you have greasy skin, this foundation is perfect for you. I just love the way my face looks and the fact that it last so long just makes it perfect. You're gonna love it.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos