23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
a good foundation, not very full coverage and i found the colour was a bit weird with my skin. it looked good in some lighting and awful and orange in others. very hydrating and it doesn’t dry matte. it is very shiny.
This is the last foundation that i bough.I can say that for the price it is very good.You can choose from many colors and you have it foe different types of skins.I have in sand beige but next time i will get lighter.I recommend this foundation.Thumbs up
Review for: Nude (200) more...
Good dupe for Mac studio fix foundation. Good Coverage and great colour range and pay off , have options for dry and Oily skin which is a bonus. This product is amazing and would be a great starting point to a makeup artists kit as it is cost effective
Affordable alternative to more expensive foundation brands. I have loved this product! Great for all skin types. Buildable foundation that lasts all day. Smooth and easy to apply. I am bought this product many times!
Review for: Fresh Beige, Sand Beige 180 more...
I dont were to start this product is very good stayed on my face for 25 hours it is long lasting . I like how it is not heavy feeling on my face . lighweight and is the best in my review . Easy to appy on face . I recommend this to other people for how good it is .
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos