BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Leah B.
All I can say about this foundation is that I absolutely love it! I've been obsessed with this since I bought it and I'm definitely going to buy it again! It's a lightweight, dewy formula but can definitely be mattified if you wanted it to. It's a good product for the price and the shade range is amazing! I use the shade 150 Buff and it is the perfect shade! I've never discovered a foundation where just the one shade is perfect for me!
sarah b.
This is my go to Foundation brilliant coverage sits on the skin beautiful it's very close to the Urban Decay Naked skin Foundation.
The 100% recommend this can be used with a damp beauty blender your fingers or a brush of your choice.
AishA Y.
Sydney
Not 100% on the colour I use but this is I'd say light/medium coverage feels like I'm not wearing much on my face at all, looks natural doesn't break me out which most things do so that's great and it's very affordable ! :) recommend .
Charlotte F.
Suffolk, Ipswich
Review for: Nude more...
I picked this up one day when I had forgotten my foundation when I was away from home. I was pleasantly surprised with it, the foundation was actually my shade and went on smoothly and stayed all night. It's affordable and comfortable
Andrea F.
For a drug store foundation I give this two thumbs up! For quite some time I've been looking for a foundation that'll give me great coverage and still be able to give me a flawless look without making me look greasy after a few hours. I have combination/oily skin so it's a bit difficult to find a good foundation for my skin type. I came across the Revlon Color Stay and decided to give it a try, I fell in love with it on the first use. This foundation is lightweight and very buildable, you can go from medium to full coverage and not feel like your skin added some extra pounds. Apply a matte powder and setting spray and your foundation is ready to wear throughout the day. This product is worth purchasing.
Emma P.
Chatham, Chatham
AMAZING drugstore foundation. Covers fantastically with its great full coverage formula, I couldn't do without this foundation in my makeup bag. It doesn't cling to any of my dryer patches and it definitely keeps my oils at bay through the day as I have combination to oiler skin and I find this foundation to be fantastic. The only slight issues i do have with this product is that the bottle doesn't come with a pump so it can get a little messy when tipping it out onto my hand and also sometimes the amount that comes out is too much or too less to what I need which makes it hard to control the product and also I find the price can be a little higher compared to other drugstore foundations however these don't cause too much concern to me and I will be re-purchasing again. Great price, coverage, formula, finish, claims and looks stunning on the face!!!
Hannah F.
scotland
Good product. Good coverage, feels nice on my skin. The product works well with oily skin but it did go a bit patchy.... not sure if this was the powder is was using or what.. wouldn't buy again as I prefer other drug store products.
Kim D.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
I was on the look out for a cheaper version of mac studio fix when I came across this. Nice size bottle but with no pump which is annoying but anyway the foundation was actually pretty good. Colour was perfect for me, a nice lightweight matt foundation and i have VERY oily skin and it stayed on throughout my working day (8 hours) without any touch up. I would defo recommend this.
Review for: Other more...
My go to everyday foundation. Such a nice drugstore foundation! Matte finish, very lightweight- doesn't feel like I have makeup on. But I do have to build the foundation a bit but for a drugstore product the coverage is quite good.
Mary-Joe R.
This is the best foundation i have ever used. I reach for this over all the high end foundations i own and it never disappoints. Its super full coverage and dries matte and covers all my imperfections. Does not break or look cakey.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't