BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Nusaiba T.
Medium to full coverage foundation, it did last long tho i didnt wear it for 24 hours. It is almost like MAC foundation. It does oxidise so you might wanna get a lighter shade. It is not very light neither too heavy i think the consistensy is quite like the Mac one . I just wish they had more yellow under tone (they just have all pink undertones shades where i live)
Holly M.
Actually the shade I have is ivory but it didn’t show in the drop down. Get the normal to dry as I made the mistake of getting combination to oily and my face was super dry. I guess I didn’t read the bottle properly to see what type of skin it was for. It’s a fab shade for pale me and it’s a great coverage too.
Ellen R.
I have never tried a foundation for dry skin before so I was very excited to see this! Unfortunately it was a disappointment as it made my skin look even more dry especially around my nose and forehead. It's a shame as the coverage was good and the colour was a great match, but it is totally unwearable for me.
Vii H.
Puebla - Heroica Puebla
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Early Tan more...
Base de maquillaje de consistencia media fluida me gusta ya que tiene una cobertura media alta segun la vas  aplicando siento que  se empasta en la zona de la nariz  me gusta su acabado las primeras 5 horas de aplicacion no es mi favorita pero  para salir al cine o  una fiesta  .
MISANCHI S.
Itanagar
Review for: Nude more...
I used them before they are so good gives me full coverage and it really last long like you can wear them for like 12 hours and more but a bit pricey for average indian students and me too I can't afford them now and then overall it's a very good product for the price they have given and I totally recommend it
Ylodi B.
Review for: Other more...
I have tried this foundation for oily/combination skin in two different shades (150 and 180). The first is light but the pink undertone is not good for my skin, the second is dark for me. I really like the quality, the consistency, the finish of this foundation but I can't find the perfect match for my skin.
Hagar a.
By far my favorite foundation. I almost can't finmd anything bad to say about it. It has a few cons in my opinion: it's a litte too dewy for me, Im a matte girl and it doesn't have my exact color so I have to mix two. Other than that I love it: the coverage, how long it lasts... would deffinetly reccomend.
Simona H.
My curent favourite foundation that keeps my oily skin on set. Aplies beautifully, doesnt feel heavy on the skin. Lasts me about 4 hours before i have to retouch with powder but the finish is pretty everytime. It has a good range of colours for the paler girls and the price is good. I recomend trying it.
Sophie M.
Scotland
Review for: Other more...
This foundation has fantastic coverage.. I'd say definitely a medium to full coverage, buildable. Lovely matte finish. I really do like this foundation just unfortunately it has horrible flashback giving you mask look, so would not advise where lots of flash photography. Apart from that, nice foundation.
jodie t.
Jodie.xc
I had given up on makeup.
I could never find my shade.
Always looked caked on.
I was sick and tired of trying with it.
But then I used this and I swear to god it changed my life I can wear a full face all the time now and it looks great to me (and I'm super nit picky with base products) so happy with it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't