23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,467 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Nude (200) more...
I loved this product it was very good coverage and blended really evenly using a beauty blender, but when using a brush it came across too cakey for my skin,it lasted all day and I was very happy with this. I would recommend this to people with more matte skin
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This foundation is probably my all time favourite from the drugstore. It is very lightweight but still provides you with a full coverage gorgeous base. It’s also great how they provide different formulas for the different skin types which I think it excellent.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Sand Beige more...
I love it there are no words this product is so good in its functions that when it comes to make up it is impossible not to use it, I buy it online and I love the easy way to use it besides its packaging is so cute and practical to wear I would always buy it and I recommend it a love
I have loved this foundation for years! I started using it in highschool and I've never looked back. For such an affordable drug store price you're getting a product that lasts as long (if not longer) than it claims to and it looks great even without a powder.
This is one of my favourite superdrug foundations. I got this from superdrugs, very pocket friendly for a foundation that works really well. This gives medium coverage so you still feel natural and not too cakey. Do try this especially if you're on budget ☺️
Review for: Other more...
Good coverage and quite a good selextion of colours. A demi-matte natural finish and quite long lasting. Good coverage but quite a heavy duty foundation so if you want light coverage I wouldn't recommend it to you. But other than that a very good foundation.
I have combination skin and bought the colorstay makeup for oily combination skin. I found this product really cakey and did not settle well on my skin. I felt it just sat on top of my skin and didn't blend well. I would not be purchasing again unfortunately.
I love this foundation, it amazing coverage and works very well with my skin type (dry) I can seem to were this no matter what the occasion. I love to mix this in with different foundation to add coverage or make my perfect foundation. Definitely worth the money ❤️ xx
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos