23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
Amazing foundation for amazing price! I would compare it to Double Wear Foundation for a much better price. It's lightweight but so full coverage and lasts all day long. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a more affordable full coverage foundation
I have this in shade 150 buff in the combination/oily formula. I find that it has solid medium coverage and a fairly matte finish. I don't think it is hugely long lasting on my oily skin, and I find that it emphasises the texture of my scarring and my large pores
I have never bought a foundation more than once until I found this. I use the formula for dry skin, my skin isn't flaky but has no oil in whatsoever. Lasts all day, buildable, just everything that I look for in a foundation. Always recommend, always repurchase.
Really liked this foundation! Was my first time using it and it reacted really well with my combination skin. Went on nicely and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. Left a nice dewy finish as well. Would recommend if you like a dewy finish with a medium coverage.
I have loved this foundation for years! I started using it in highschool and I've never looked back. For such an affordable drug store price you're getting a product that lasts as long (if not longer) than it claims to and it looks great even without a powder.
I have combination skin and bought the colorstay makeup for oily combination skin. I found this product really cakey and did not settle well on my skin. I felt it just sat on top of my skin and didn't blend well. I would not be purchasing again unfortunately.
I love this foundation, it amazing coverage and works very well with my skin type (dry) I can seem to were this no matter what the occasion. I love to mix this in with different foundation to add coverage or make my perfect foundation. Definitely worth the money ❤️ xx
Good coverage and quite a good selextion of colours. A demi-matte natural finish and quite long lasting. Good coverage but quite a heavy duty foundation so if you want light coverage I wouldn't recommend it to you. But other than that a very good foundation.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This foundation is probably my all time favourite from the drugstore. It is very lightweight but still provides you with a full coverage gorgeous base. It’s also great how they provide different formulas for the different skin types which I think it excellent.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos