23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,423 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,765 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This foundation is absolutely amazing!! I've just recently purchased this and I have struggled finding the correct shade for my skin tone as I am very pale. This has in my opinion medium to full coverage. I would 100% buy this again it's amazing!!
Revlon Colorstay is a foundation I know I can always go back to. It works great, and they have tons of shades from extremely pale to very dark. The foundation is full coverage and is fairly heavy but not too heavy. It's not very oily on my skin, and so it works great for me. Love this foundation!
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
i dont know. its a hit or miss. sometimes it can look amazing but sometimes it would just enhance my dry patches. it oxidizes like crazy and it looks orange. i read that this foundation is full coverage but its not. you can feel it on your face but its not that heavy. wish i would like it
My absolute holy grail drugstore product! Amazing range of shades and everyone always compliments my skin. Been getting a lot of people ask if I've been going natural when I use this! Applies beautifully, stays on all day even through work, and it doesn't irritate my skin. Only foundation I use.
NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF THIS, FORMULA ITSELF IS ALRIGHT BUT THE COLOUR SELECTION ISN'T GREAT. A LITTLE PRICEY FOR DRUGSTORE, HOWEVER THEY DO HAVE SELECTIONS FOR SKIN TYPES. LIGHT/MEDIUM COVERAGE. I WOULDN'T NECESSARILY RECOMMEND THIS TO OTHERS.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
Realmente cuando mi mama llego con ella de un viaje a Miami, me emocione tanto, pero, es muy pesada, tuve que pasar y pasar la esponja porque me veia como un payasito, finalmente como mi cutis es graso, empezo el brillo, no se como otras personas les encanta pero realmente no es para mi.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This foundation really does stay on all day! It is lightweight but is able to be built up easily to a more heavy coverage, it is also so easy to apply and is so even on the skin. I would recommend this product because I feel that it is one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever used.
Review for: Nude more...
Great for ease of use with the pump. This is a much thicker foundation with good even coverage. I use this in the summer when my freckles and redness start really showing, and it doesn't look weird if you sweat. Nicely priced and available in most drug store in both the US and the UK.
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
Excelente cobertura , deja un acabado sin brillo y natural. Fácil de aplicar tanto con brochas como con esponjas. Viene ya con protector solar que esa es otra de las cosas que me encanta. Llevo usándola alrededor de un año y no la cambio por que de todas las que e probado es mi favorita.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos