BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lindsay R.
Spruce view , WA
I love this foundation! Light weight yet still just the right amount of coverage to keep me happy! It lasts all day and goes on smooth! I don't wear a lot of makeup and I don't like heavy feeling foundations. I especially like that this has 15spf to give me that sun protection as well! Definitely my go to foundation!
Bethany B.
Brighton
I got this product as a sample and I love it! It's easy to apply and doesn't streak, it easily covers light blemishes but darker blemishes would need a second coat but it's worth it! I would defiantly recommend this product and will be buying it for myself! It has lasted a good 8 hours! Revlon Colorstay Makeup
ananyelis f.
Llucmajor, 68
I have always used high-end makeup base, but I have discovered this base of makeup and has nothing to envy to high-end bases, it is one of my favorite mawuille dd base, for its duration and for its cover.
Hannah C.
By far my number 1, absolute favourite foundation. The coverage is amazing, it comes in 2 formulas catered for oily and dry skin which is ideal, I use the combination one. Lasts a really long time on my skin, I prefer this foundation to higher end ones, even better than Estée Lauder and less cakey on the skin
Hayley B.
Tokyo, Japan
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
This was the first foundation I ever bought when I just started wearing makeup. It was amazing on my skin even in 90 degree Caribbean heat. Years later I purchased it again and it's still great. I don't like too much coverage so this is just right. Also, it's perfect for my combination skin. I still have to blot my T-zone during the day but the makeup stays in place.
Nohemi N.
Matehuala, San Luis Potosí, Medicinal
Es un producto que tiene buena presentación y la mayoría de las personas que nos maquillamos nos gusta que nos deje una texura natural y sin que se nos vean las imperfecciones y este es el producto que pasa esas expectativas de belleza.
Es un producto muy bueno..
Morgan G.
London, London
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
This is definitely a mixed review. Sometimes it feels great and sometimes it feels super heavy and cakey! Taking into consideration how heavy it feels, the coverage is a little unfortunate. The only reason I gave it three stars is because I like mixing it with my lighter foundations to get that extra little oomph.
Evynec A.
Guayaquil, Ecuador
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
Uso toda la línea de color stay corrector base y polvo y ES LO MEJOR, a pesar de ser un producto de farmacia su pigmentación y duración es casi tan buena como un producto de alta gama! Su precio es súper accesible y trae una gama bastante variada de tonos! No es polvos ni pegajoso! Se maneja muy bien con dedos esponja y brochas
Amy M.
Shrewton, Wiltshire
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is my go-to everyday foundation for work. Fantastic dupe for a particular high end product that most people rave about but I actually prefer this one! Easy to blend, doesn't budge when it's on and doesnt oxidise. I have to keep my mouth covered at work with a face mask, and it doesn't leave any transfer on it!
Rosy D.
Review for: Nude more...
esta es una de mis bases de farmacia favoritas
hay varios tonos disponibles
es de una  gran cobertura ( cubre muy bien las imperfecciones)
 deja un acabado matte
hay disponibles para pieles secas y pieles grasas
definitivamente es una de las mejores bases de esta marca

Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't