BY REVLON

• I currently have revlon photoready foundation in the colo...1 Answers
  • What's better , makeup or candy ? Revlon Colorstay Makeup4 Answers
Sierra H.
Springfield, MO
I love this foundation I have never used anything else after finding this one which has probably been about 4 years now. It's long lasting and the coverage is great..... and for woman who wear makeup all the time I do recommend this product.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I had the combo oily and i did not like i heard it was supposed to be medium full coverage and it was very sheer. I did not like how it set on my face and it didn't help with my oils. Im not sure if i didnt apply it right or if i needed tp do something different but this looked awful on my skin and acted like it wanted to slide all over the place.
Taryn T.
Bakersfield, CA
Blends out well with my beauty blender, I have dry skin so I mix it with the pro glow foundation for a dewy finish. I prime underneath it and it wears well. It is a medium to full coverage foundation. I have friends who use it and like it also, it's very inexpensive and worth a try. (:
Brianna J.
This is my all time favorite foundation! I have tried so many different foundations trying to find one that would cover well but not too heavy and this does the job.out never makes my skin oily which I love and it stays on throughout the day.
Taylor L.
Love this product!! It's my go to foundation if I want more then a tinted moisturizer. They have plenty of shades to match all skin tones. So I can pick a shade for summer and winter. Covers well and not too heavy. Gives skin a even tone without looking like a mask or getting cakey. Really dose last all day, even through my 12 hour shifts.
Kayla D.
I don't personally like this product. I find that it gets cakey on me and it's a little hard to work with since i was a beginner when i used it. However it is really long-lasting especially with a primer. I recommend this product to anyone who is a little more experienced with foundations.
Sandy S.
Tried this foundation to see how much of a difference it is to macs photo finish foundation. Goes on great. It's very light not heavy. Gives a very great matte finish after a little powder. Only thing I don't like is that I can keep smelling the sunscreen that's added in the foundation. Other than that this foundation is great for oily skin.
Nerla v.
This is a colorstay make-up foundation for combo/oily skin. It is a foundation that smoothes specially if you want a flawless look. It's a oily free formula, fresh and which feels natural and control excess oil. It's a long wear foundation that will fit your skin tone,and will not rub off with your normal wear. I highly recommend it product.
Catherine S.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Early Tan more...
AMAZING FOUNDATION! I am so impressed with this foundation. It’s super long lasting which will be perfect for over summer. Full coverage and easy to apply and blend. I would of thought it was a high end foundation. Amazing quality for money, I wish I tried it sooner!! I recommend this to all my friends ( they’ve all tried and love it too )!
Abigail W.
Mooringsport
Review for: Nude more...
I bought this foundation about two months ago. I went from a high end foundation to a drugstore foundation, and at first I was thrilled. It was lightweight, easy on my dry skin, and blended out nicely. However, as time has gone on, it appears to cake easier, and collect more on dry patches than it has in the past. I don't think I'll be buying this again.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't