23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love this foundation I have never used anything else after finding this one which has probably been about 4 years now. It's long lasting and the coverage is great..... and for woman who wear makeup all the time I do recommend this product.
I had the combo oily and i did not like i heard it was supposed to be medium full coverage and it was very sheer. I did not like how it set on my face and it didn't help with my oils. Im not sure if i didnt apply it right or if i needed tp do something different but this looked awful on my skin and acted like it wanted to slide all over the place.
Blends out well with my beauty blender, I have dry skin so I mix it with the pro glow foundation for a dewy finish. I prime underneath it and it wears well. It is a medium to full coverage foundation. I have friends who use it and like it also, it's very inexpensive and worth a try. (:
This is my all time favorite foundation! I have tried so many different foundations trying to find one that would cover well but not too heavy and this does the job.out never makes my skin oily which I love and it stays on throughout the day.
Love this product!! It's my go to foundation if I want more then a tinted moisturizer. They have plenty of shades to match all skin tones. So I can pick a shade for summer and winter. Covers well and not too heavy. Gives skin a even tone without looking like a mask or getting cakey. Really dose last all day, even through my 12 hour shifts.
I don't personally like this product. I find that it gets cakey on me and it's a little hard to work with since i was a beginner when i used it. However it is really long-lasting especially with a primer. I recommend this product to anyone who is a little more experienced with foundations.
Tried this foundation to see how much of a difference it is to macs photo finish foundation. Goes on great. It's very light not heavy. Gives a very great matte finish after a little powder. Only thing I don't like is that I can keep smelling the sunscreen that's added in the foundation. Other than that this foundation is great for oily skin.
This is a colorstay make-up foundation for combo/oily skin. It is a foundation that smoothes specially if you want a flawless look. It's a oily free formula, fresh and which feels natural and control excess oil. It's a long wear foundation that will fit your skin tone,and will not rub off with your normal wear. I highly recommend it product.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Early Tan more...
AMAZING FOUNDATION! I am so impressed with this foundation. It’s super long lasting which will be perfect for over summer. Full coverage and easy to apply and blend. I would of thought it was a high end foundation. Amazing quality for money, I wish I tried it sooner!! I recommend this to all my friends ( they’ve all tried and love it too )!
Review for: Nude more...
I bought this foundation about two months ago. I went from a high end foundation to a drugstore foundation, and at first I was thrilled. It was lightweight, easy on my dry skin, and blended out nicely. However, as time has gone on, it appears to cake easier, and collect more on dry patches than it has in the past. I don't think I'll be buying this again.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos