BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Catherine R.
Colchester
I finally decided to spend £12.50 on this brilliant foundation. I admit it is quite expensive but it’s definitely the best foundation I have ever tried. I got the Revlon Colour Stay Foundation for Oily / Combination skin in 150 Buff. They have tonnes of light colours so if you have pale skin and are struggling to find a foundation that matches your skin colour, you should definitely check out this range.

I’m normally not bothered about the packaging, whether it’s a pump or a squeezy bottle but this foundation’s bottle really gets on my nerves. There’s no pump, just a glass bottle, the foundation inside and a lid. It’s annoying and messy having to pour the foundation on to my brush.

I first wore this on my first day back to school, I had high hopes of it and wanted to look good.

When applying it I found that it blended in to my face really easily. I would say that it has a light/medium coverage, I use concealer underneath it but it covers most blemishes and spots. With out powder it had a natural shine but I like a matte finish so I added powder. I could barely feel it on my face but the finish was brilliant, it also left my face feeling soft and smooth.

I loved the colour of it on! Lots of my foundations are slightly orange but this matched my skin perfectly, it has a yellow undertone and there’s no hint of orange in this colour! I think I’ll be wearing this more in winter, it matches my skin tone but my other foundations make me look more bronzed to match my summer tan

Halfway through my first school day back I looked in a mirror, and apart from my T- Zone needing a tiny bit of powder, my foundation still looked flawless however I have to top up my powder after a few hours with all my other foundations. After 8 hours of a long hot day I came home to discover that my foundation was still perfectly intact! On my second day of school it was baking hot, around 30 degrees Celsius, it did begin to become patchy around midday but it was so hot and on a normal day it preforms really well.

Apart from the annoying fact that this foundation costs more than most other highstreet foundations, this is by far my favorite foundation, it lasts so long and leaves a flawless finish. I will definitely be buying it again as it does what I really wanted it to do , what my other foundations couldn’t achieve: to last all day with a good finish. Plus at Fragrance Direct it’s now only £6.99 :D
Karen G.
Some of my favorite bases are those of @revlonmexico @revlon, super coverage and they last a long time, they do not dry the skin, they do not feel like mascara, they are light and withstand the heat, well sealed, their masks of eyelashes love, lengthen
, Give volume and last excellent.
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Meliza S.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Revlon Colorstay Makeup

Amazing that they offer a shade suitable for my pale skin! I am cruelty free now however so I no longer use this foundation on that basis! When I did use it, the coverage was incredible and left a lovely matte finish once set with setting powder, I could wear this all day with no patchiness!
Georgia N.
dudley
Review for: Other more...
This foundation had a range to suit all skin types. I used the combination/Oily one and found it blended really nicely into the skin whilst adding a nice amount of coverage. It did last but not as long as some of my others. It is great for day wear just not really suitable for humid weather unless used with a LOT of powder
Lisa P.
Leamington Spa
Review for: Nude more...
Amazing product, light enough for my pale skin. Amazing consistency and very buildable. I would say medium coverage but gives a beautiful dewy look. Does sit in the creases so make sure you use a decent primer and powder bake on top in those troublesome areas. I would compare loosely to lancome's teint miracle foundation.
Stevie C.
Grabouw
First ever foundation I used! What a great introduction to the fabulous world of makeup and of course Revlon! Truly lasts all day, if you like a matte finish they have one for you but you could always just set down the normal one with a setting powder in the areas that may crease to keep the healthy glow this product gives!
Sabrina M.
saint john, NB
I always grab a bottle of Revlon Colorstay Foundation when I run out. It doesn't break me out and has the perfect coverage hiding any imperfections if applied right of course. Would have to say one of my favorite drug store foundations by far.
Courtney P.
Kent, London , England
I'm very pale and I brought the lightest foundation and it's one of two foundations that matches my skin colour, it's long wearing however the reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's really drying and it clings to dry areas. It has decent coverage and it quite light. Recommended for oily/normal skin or pale skin!
Rhianne B.
Review for: Toast more...
This product is one of my favourite drugstore foundations! It stays on my skin for a good 6-8 hours without touch up and then once I've touched it up it lasts a further 2-4 hours! It is the perfect budget foundation and whenever I feel like a break from my high end foundations this is my go to! Would recommend to anyone!
Anita D.
Review for: Other more...
It gives you high coverage but doesn't feel too hard on the skin and doesn't give you cakey looking face. It stays on my face for the whole day, from morning to evening, and I have normal to dry skin. Also, I love the shade range. The shade 110 Ivory fits perfectly my pale skin. It also has SPF 15 which is also a plus.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't