BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kelsey S.
So when I was on the hunt for makeup for homecoming, I had always wanted to get this foundation since I've heard good things for COMBINATION SKIN. (Dry cheeks with oily t-zone) it has a dewy finish, but dries after a while, I really like this since it gives you that nice finish you really want.
Milagros M.
Brooklyn, NY
Best drugstore foundation ever!I've tried both the Combination/Oily and the Normal/Dry skin types and the formula is amazing on both.The coverage is from medium to high, it doesn't look heavy on the skin and it's easy to blend either with a brush or with a beauty blender. It also lasts the whole day if you set it correctly. I recommend this to everyone i get the chance to! Including my clients and students.
Jasmin J.
This is the first foundation that I have ever used. There is a wide selection of shades and it provides medium to full coverage, it's lightweight on the skin. I apply this with a damp Real Techniques sponge and it looks good. It's quite reasonable in price and one bottle lasts a long time.
Shayne F.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I have used this foundation for years. I first heard about it from the YouTuber Itsjudytime. It was my first drugstore make up and it did not disappoint. The oily/combo formula is amazing. It does the work when it's humid. I have brought it with me to different tropical countries where it's humid and it has never failed me. The coverage is buildable and it doesn't clog your pores like other liquid foundation.
Hannah M.
Peterlee , Durham
I love this foundation, I have problems with my cheeks showing through foundations but this changed my life, although this is not a full coverage foundation you can build it up and I swear by this foundation. Easy to blend and works well with other products such as highlight and contour products and would definitely say it's affordable.
Lowri Elizabeth R.
Caerphilly, South Wales
Review for: Other more...
Tried this first when I was 14 in school, hated it! Cracked on my skin, slid off after an hour or two of being in school and made me look patchy. Tried a few years later when it was apparently better and had the same problems only it was oxidising a lot on me within 10-15 minutes of it being applied and literally made me look like a walking grease ball in college.

Do not recommend and wouldn't buy again.
Bryony K.
Leeds, Bramley
I absolutely love this foundation. With a lot of foundations I have found the colours to have undertones that are too pink or orange/yellow and so don't look right on my skin however this foundation in Buff is a perfect match.

For the price, I feel like it is great value for money. It gives me great coverage and if I use it on its own it looks like I'm not wearing foundation but just have flawless skin.
Cassey R.
Kirkcaldy , Fife
I recently bought this product. I think it's fab, I have extremely pale skin and colour matching is a real pain, this is a perfect match. For my skin I need as light as possible and the 110 ivory is fab. It goes on amazingly with my beauty blender and the coverage is medium but could be applied with a thicker layer for a better coverage. I love this foundation it's light on your skin and doesn't feel thick like other foundations (i.e. Mac's studio fix). I'm in love.
MakeupByParesa ..
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
I enjoyed using this foundation though colour wise wasn't the best, but i could easily work with it. I found it to be reasonably long lasting and comfortable on the skin. It was a medium coverage which is fine for me and i found that powders sat well on top, though drying on the nose.
Amy W.
Review for: Buff more...
I have the oily/combination version of this, and it really does help to keep your oils at bay - I was sooo impressed with it. I first used it on holiday and even in the sun it didn't budge or break apart. The coverage isn't as full as I'd like but for the price you really can't complain, and it is buildable so you can get the full coverage look it just takes a little but more work. I would defo buy this again!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't