23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,787 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I don't personally like this product. I find that it gets cakey on me and it's a little hard to work with since i was a beginner when i used it. However it is really long-lasting especially with a primer. I recommend this product to anyone who is a little more experienced with foundations.
I bought this foundation for my wedding day and it lasted all day. It made it through the tears and was easy to just blend out to get rid of anything tear line. It is easy to build coverage. It does have a faint smell but you can look past it. It didn't slide down my face and didn't settle into my pours. I was easy to use other products on top.
I had the combo oily and i did not like i heard it was supposed to be medium full coverage and it was very sheer. I did not like how it set on my face and it didn't help with my oils. Im not sure if i didnt apply it right or if i needed tp do something different but this looked awful on my skin and acted like it wanted to slide all over the place.
Love this product!! It's my go to foundation if I want more then a tinted moisturizer. They have plenty of shades to match all skin tones. So I can pick a shade for summer and winter. Covers well and not too heavy. Gives skin a even tone without looking like a mask or getting cakey. Really dose last all day, even through my 12 hour shifts.
I love this foundation I have never used anything else after finding this one which has probably been about 4 years now. It's long lasting and the coverage is great..... and for woman who wear makeup all the time I do recommend this product.
Tried this foundation to see how much of a difference it is to macs photo finish foundation. Goes on great. It's very light not heavy. Gives a very great matte finish after a little powder. Only thing I don't like is that I can keep smelling the sunscreen that's added in the foundation. Other than that this foundation is great for oily skin.
This has been my go back to foundation. It stays put all day especially if you use a good primer. It is a medium coverage foundation. If applied to heavy can become Cakey. I would recommend giving this foundation a try.
This product is decent,I bought it once but I just couldn't bring myself to buy it again. It's decent looking and stays decently long, but I wasn't wowed by it. I just feel like it didn't stay on long and could be difficult applying smoothly sometimes.
Review for: Other more...
This is one of my favorite drug store bran foundations! I have dry skin and I just use whatever shade they have available that works for me in the drugstore- not one specific for dry skin and it works amazingly! I’ve never had issues with this foundation and the price is amazing! I recommend for you ladies and gentlemen to try it out! :)
Great coverage for the price point. I don't have to use much to cover my entire face. Looks very smooth (especially when blended with a beauty blender or sponge). Beware that it's easy to overapply and get a cakey look - use sparingly and build if needed. The SPF is a great bonus to cover any spots I might miss with my usual sunscreens.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos