BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Caitlin H.
London, ON
This was my holy grail foundation for years (until I bit the bullet and splurged for Estee Lauder double wear). This foundation covers like no other! I have fairly oily and very acne prone skin, but this covers up everything like a dream!It provides even and non-cakey coverage for the redness and texture that comes with acne (yuck).I find that it has fairly good staying power as well, but does get a bit shiny at the end of the day, which is why I only gave it 4 stars. But for a drugstore foundation, I would definitely recommend to someone who needs a good quality, high coverage foundation. Such a great price too!
PRIYA P.
Singapore
Revlon foundations are always the best , the coverage is amazing , the texture is soft and serves the purpose. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin and applies like butter.😜 this is my daily foundation and I have been using for almost 3 years and this will be my stable in the future. I totally recommend this beauty , even my friends started to use after me raving about this . Must have and best product if revlon.
Claire S.
Colchester, Essex
Another drugstore foundation fit to rival Estée Lauder Double Wear.

Lovely consistency, buildable, flawless cover. A definite high coverage blend. Comes in a great range of colours to suit most skin tones.

It can oxidise slightly, but then most foundations do. Once you've found your shade you'll find it difficult to find something better for the price!
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Other more...
I have fallen back in love with this again! This was one of my first drugstore foundations buying when I just started out with makeup and I loved it but hated the smell and the packaging! I bought it again as I felt like trying it out again since revlon upgraded the packaging now with a pump. The coverage is amazing, great color selection, the smell is still there but not like before, it hides all your flaws, makes you look perfect, lasts all day, does not break me out. It's amazing. I remember why I use to love it and still do even more now! Such a great foundation for anyone. Highly highly recommend!!
Kamila S.
I have an olive shade of skin and so it is quiet hard at times to match exact shade to my skin. Think with this foundation they were really close at shade matching but still bit too far for my liking as leave me looking rather grey ish. Otherwise the product is good love the consistency of this foundation and it makes your life so much easier with the speedy application.
Chose this product from the recommendation for oily and combination type of skin and it is really full coverage.
fatima zahraa s.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the revlon colorstay at clicks. I had been struggling to find a perfect match for my yellow undertones but revlon saved the day with their colorstay foundation in the shade natural tan. It is slightly darker than my natural skin colour however I easily lightened the shade with a few drops of the custom foundation drops. I like how matte the foundation makes my skin and how natural it looks. It did get a bit shiny after awhile but it was nothing a bit of powder couldn't fix. Overall I am pleased with this product as it is inexpensive,easily available and works quite well.
Holly❄️ C.
Wirral
I have never been able to find a colour of foundation that matches my skin tone until I found this foundation. It doesn't dry my skin out or make me overly greasy, it does what it says on the bottle, "colour stay". I use shade ivory and there are so many colours in the range. I use a blender to apply it, and one layer is enough to cover my red and dark patches. I'm so happy that they have brought out a pump bottle now as opposed to the glass bottle, although I'm still working my way through the original bottle. Brilliant price as well, especially when I can always find it with an offer.
Georgia C.
Queensberry Avenue, Colchester
This is my favourite drugstore foundation I have tried. It is easy to apply, buildable coverage and seeing as I am quite pale actually has a colour light enough for my skin. I have dry skin and I don't find that it sticks to any dry patches although I would not suggest putting on too thick a layer as it then does not last so well during the day. I hardly ever need to touch up my make up when I wear this either. Would definitely recommend!
Shannon E.
Review for: Other more...
Hate this foundation it has a good coverage but I HATE this new formula I loved the old one but this new one doesn’t look nice at all it’s cakey and goes patchy and doesn’t last long. It’s nothing like it used to be and I was so disappointed because the old formula without the pump was my holy grail.
Caitlin M.
Great product also very reasonable price. You can also build this foundation up on your skin if you think that it isn’t good enough coverage or too light for your skin!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't