BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Anna A.
Marikina
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
The Revlon ColorStay foundation is a good drugstore product and is one of my holy grail drugstore foundation. It doesnt feel tacky on the skin and although you can feel that you have something on your face, it is not as heavy as other medium to full coverage foundation. I definitely like how it looks on the skin but it clings on to my dry patches (when my skin is a bit dry which is rear since i have oily skin). But all in all i really like this product. It also has a wide range or shades so you can easily find what fits your skin color!
Lusi J.
Review for: Nude more...
I tried this foundation to see if I could find one in a drugstore, for a lower price than I usually spend, that was as good as the high end versions. I tried colorstay, and whilst it is quite thick upon application, I found it wasn't as full coverage as I wold have liked. I also found that it was quite greasy, and moved a lot on my skin through the day. I tried it for a second time with a setting powder which did help, but it didn't help enough for me to purchase again. I would say it was worth a try, but a no from me I'm afraid.
Elena H.
It's an amazing foundation for people with oily skin and with acne. It's really easy to apply and blends very smoothly into your skin. It's better to apply with a sponge because it absorbs the excess product, and with a brush it may look a bit cakey and not well blended.
It claims to last for 24 h and it really does last a long time without creasing or getting patchy. They have a wide color range so it would suit every skin color. I would recommend it to people with oily skin that want a full coverage and long-lasting foundation.
Alexis S.
Toronto
I just started using Revlon Colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin and I'm truly impressed! It's lightweight but very buildable, doesn't irritate my skin, and it keeps me semi matte for 8 hours! I'd definitely buy it again!
Michelle G.
Maceió
Review for: Nude more...
My opinion:
I have already used this base for up to 6 hours during the day and it holds the oil all the time. When I got home and took the base of the face, I did not feel that sticky skin feeling. Her cover is high and I hardly need a concealer (Cool). The finish is matte and with only one base layer I can achieve the effect I like.
I noticed that it did not clog my pores as I have not tended to have pimples when I use it, even though I have a skin prone to acne.
This base has become my favorite lately.
Ricia W.
Hassocks
Review for: Other more...
I've tried both formulas of this foundation and they work equally well. Revlon has formulated the same effects into two different versions - one for Dry/Normal and one for Oily/Combination. Coverage and consistency is very similar to MAC Studio Fix Fluid. Medium coverage with a natural finish. Recommend for those wanting a cheap alternative to their MAC foundation.
Bethel L.
General santos city
I absolutely love this foundation! It lasts all day! ♥️ Revlon colourstay foundation is absolutely perfect for oily to dry skin. My skin is oily at the same time my face has dry patches on the side but this foundation doesn't accentuate my dry patches and my pores. I have dark spots due to adult acne and i must say this foundation has a great coverage but doesn't look cakey of feel heavy when you wear it. I have yellow asian skin and to be honest the shades aren't that good especially for yellow-toned gals like me. But with that aside, i think this is a great foundation 👌🏻
Erin D.
Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
Review for: Other more...
An amazon drugstore foundation! I bought this is the dry-normal skin combination, and it's excellent for dry skin! The colour was also a really good match for me, I bought it in 150 buff. The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it's a medium to full and easily buildable without looking cakey. This foundation looks amazing yet still natural. I wore this all day to a cheerleading competition and it stayed out through competing in a very hot arena, so creds to this foundation! Recommend to everyone.
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
I am always searching for the perfect foundation. I have oily skin with pigmentation, spots and large pores so it is hard to find a foundation they works. This is pretty good. I have shade Buff which works well for my light skin tone. Its medium coverage but sinks into my pores a bit even with a primer. It lasts most of the day but needs touch ups and can transfer easily without powder. It would do me fine for daily wear much like my usual Fit Me Foundation. Not quite the magic formula I was hoping for.
Pamela P.
I loved it! Its easy to blend, is longlasting, it stays even if you swear, it makes you look poreless, it covers everything, it has a matte finish... is wonderful, its good for oily skin and it is not pricey. I bought it on cvs pharmacy. The only bad thing? Doesnt have too many skin tones to select... i didnt find mine and somehow it all are cool tones.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't