23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,787 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Favourite foundation ever. Use all the time as it’s one of the very few that keep my skin matte and doesn’t let my oily t zone ruin my make up! Brilliant colour match too.
This is a very good foundation. I use the formula for combo/oily skin and it is EXTREMELY full coverage and long lasting on my oily skin. I set it with Rimmel Stay Matte powder and the combination of the two can last an entire school day with little to no blotting throughout the day. This foundation can get cakey fast however, so blending and thin layers are key. I apply this with a concealer brush in spots around my face and then blend it in with a dense flat top brush. It also will cling to dry patches and pronounce them, so make sure your skin is moisturized and exfoliated before using this. This foundation photographs very well, and there is no white cast. You absolutely must use a very good makeup remover to ensure your skin does not break out from this foundation (I have sensitive skin, and if I do not thoroughly cleanse my face after using this, it will break out), as it is a little difficult to remove, but that is because it is so long wearing! The finish is matte and I use the shade Sand Beige, which is a perfect shade match for me. I have a gripe about the packaging however, as a glass bottle is heavy and takes up a lot of space in my makeup bag and it is not very travel friendly. The cap of my bottle has also broken, so I am always scared of bringing it in my bag with me in case of spillage. Overall, this is the best full coverage foundation for oily skin that you will find at the drugstore.
This is a good foundation. It is a light to Medium coverage. It does have a natural finish so it's perfect for casual days. It's an alright product. Nothing special tho.
I used this base for a long long time, and I really like it I think I probably would buy it again, it has like a medium full coverage its light on the skin and it last all day.
I really enjoy this foundation, such a great drug store foundation, i have such oily skkin but it works perfectly for me, and the shade range is great, one should try it out.
This makeup is great if you don't want full coverage. I wear it a lot in the summer because it's light. It doesn't seem to stay on all day though, even when I use primer.
I have purchased Revlon Colorstay foundation recently for normal/dry skin. It comes in a glass bottle packaging. It also has an SPF 6. However, the foundation has a matte finish and is lightweight. It is very long lasting and it gives a medium to heavy coverage. It didn't cause any breakouts or pimples on my skin even after after wearing this foundation for 6-8 hours. The foundation has a light powdery scent. Overall it's comfortable to wear and makes skin look amazing.
Medium/buildable coverage. Amazing foundation from the drugstpre amd it is a very good dupe for a few higher end foundations. Lasts a long time also which is a bonus.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos