BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Charlotte M.
Broadbridge Heath, Horsham
Favourite foundation ever. Use all the time as it’s one of the very few that keep my skin matte and doesn’t let my oily t zone ruin my make up! Brilliant colour match too.
jasmine m.
ksar Hellal Monastir
This is a very good foundation. I use the formula for combo/oily skin and it is EXTREMELY full coverage and long lasting on my oily skin. I set it with Rimmel Stay Matte powder and the combination of the two can last an entire school day with little to no blotting throughout the day. This foundation can get cakey fast however, so blending and thin layers are key. I apply this with a concealer brush in spots around my face and then blend it in with a dense flat top brush. It also will cling to dry patches and pronounce them, so make sure your skin is moisturized and exfoliated before using this. This foundation photographs very well, and there is no white cast. You absolutely must use a very good makeup remover to ensure your skin does not break out from this foundation (I have sensitive skin, and if I do not thoroughly cleanse my face after using this, it will break out), as it is a little difficult to remove, but that is because it is so long wearing! The finish is matte and I use the shade Sand Beige, which is a perfect shade match for me. I have a gripe about the packaging however, as a glass bottle is heavy and takes up a lot of space in my makeup bag and it is not very travel friendly. The cap of my bottle has also broken, so I am always scared of bringing it in my bag with me in case of spillage. Overall, this is the best full coverage foundation for oily skin that you will find at the drugstore.
Sarah P.
st, ON
This is a good foundation. It is a light to Medium coverage. It does have a natural finish so it's perfect for casual days. It's an alright product. Nothing special tho.
Diana V.
Doral, FL
I used this base for a long long time, and I really like it I think I probably would buy it again, it has like a medium full coverage its light on the skin and it last all day.
Rida A.
Sahiwal, Punjab
I really enjoy this foundation, such a great drug store foundation, i have such oily skkin but it works perfectly for me, and the shade range is great, one should try it out.
Paty P.
boissy saint leger
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige more...
Revlon color stay! I need to say, it’s one of my favorite makeup in the drugstore, if you have dry skin it’s for you, but if you have oily face you must check another makeup like infalible !
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
This makeup is great if you don't want full coverage. I wear it a lot in the summer because it's light. It doesn't seem to stay on all day though, even when I use primer.
Iman D.
Uttara, Dhaka
I have purchased Revlon Colorstay foundation recently for normal/dry skin. It comes in a glass bottle packaging. It also has an SPF 6. However, the foundation has a matte finish and is lightweight. It is very long lasting and it gives a medium to heavy coverage. It didn't cause any breakouts or pimples on my skin even after after wearing this foundation for 6-8 hours. The foundation has a light powdery scent. Overall it's comfortable to wear and makes skin look amazing.
KASEY O.
Rockhampton
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
This is my ride or die foundation! I can mix it with anything! It is long lasting and always looks good. Can apply with beauty blender or brush and all looks perfect!
Ashley G.
Medium/buildable coverage. Amazing foundation from the drugstpre amd it is a very good dupe for a few higher end foundations. Lasts a long time also which is a bonus.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't