BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Mai Q.
Review for: Buff more...
This is one of the best sellers at the drugstores in Japan so I was curious to try it. I really like its finish. It has medium coverage that is buildable. It is matte but doesn't look cakey as long as you moisturise beforehand. It's really good for people with combination/oily skin. It also feels lightweight on the skin so it won't make you feel like you're wearing a mask. The undertone is yellow but not too yellow and it's suitable for people with pale skin like me. When it's hot, it stays for 3 to 4 hours before you need to powder your face again. But when it's cold, like during winter, it stays for roughly 7 hours. I really like that it comes with a pump and the packaging doesn't look cheap. It's one of those drugstore foundations I would definitely buy again.
Jodie C.
Review for: Toast more...
A great drugstore foundation it's full coverage, heavyweight. Because this one is recommended for dry skin I suggest applying with a beauty blender or a wet sponge so it's not to rough on the skin and easier to blend as it's a thick foundation. It retails for £12 it's definitely worth the price but I feel for myself particularly it showed my pore and would be best with various moisturiser skin products and a pore minimising primer underneath. Other than that I would recommend. It's a matte finish although mixed with other foundations and using fix spray along with highlighters you can achieve a minimal dewy finish if preferred. Very similar to Estée Lauders double wear foundation but for less than half the price you can have this product.
Daniela V.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige more...
I don't know what to say about this, I just think that it didn't work for me. I got this from a friend and the color was not for me. Its Medium coverage and didn't cover my acne marks. It doesn't last 20h like it says. My skin is super oily so this was not good for me. I dont recommend this.

No sé que decir sobre este producto, creo que simplemente no funciono para mi. Recibí como un regalo de una amiga y el color no era para mi. Es de cobertura media y no logre tapar mis marcas del acné con esta base. No dura en tu piel 20h como dice. Mi piel es muy grasosa y no me funcionó nada bien. No la recomiendo
Vaishali P.
This foundation i loveee! Its my all time fav with a mess-free pump and SPF protection. In 35 shades for every skin tone and type. Flawless, matte coverage that lasts up to 24 hours. Comfortable, lightweight formula specifically made for combination or oily skin to control oil absorption and shine.It gives,
• Flawless, matte finish for up to 24 hours believe me,i live in a humid place,this foundation stays put!
• Buildable to full coverage
• Contains salicylic acid to balance skin over time
• Oil-free
• SPF 20
Its a must have! For my wheatish skin tone i have natural tan.
Courtney G.
Calgary, AB
I recently picked up Revlon Colorstay Foundation in the shade Buff for normal to dry skin. It has great coverage (about a medium-full), its buildable but prone to look cakey if you haven't moisturized properly. I have very dry skin right now, I live in Alberta Canada where the weather is extremely dry and cold! So I have to be careful with this product for the time being or my skin looks terrible. I was pleasantly surprised by the shade Buff, because I have a really hard time finding a light enough shade of foundation with green/yellow undertones! It also doesn't oxidize to orange later on my face which is another HUGE benefit! I love this foundation, and look forward to using it come summer.
Mercedes H.
Winnipeg, MB
Revlon Colourstay in combo/oily has always been my go to foundation for years now, I tried other foundations but always came came back to Revlon. Since they have changed the bottle design to the pump instead of the twist off cap, I can say that I honestly dislike this foundation so much now and I can't wait to switch to a new one. It definitely is not the same as the original foundation, seems that some ingredients have changed. It is still long wearing but it is horrible to blend, it feathers a lot even using a beauty blender and the lightest shade makes me look like a ghost. I hate it so much, I always end up having to re-do my makeup with something else. They should have never changed it!
Lauren D.
This foundation is a great starter foundation if you want to get in to makeup however it doesn't have the best coverage and tends to cake up after a while of wear. The colour choices are fairly limited for fairer skinned people but it's easy to work with. Blends out alright with both a beauty sponge and a brush and more/less can be used depending on the coverage that you want to achieve. Doesn't feel heavy on the skins and looks very natural so if that's what you're looking for then this is a strong contender for a cheap "drugstore" foundation. I mainly use it to adjust the colours of my other foundations and would probably repurchase.
Yrian R.
Miami
Review for: Sand Beige 180, Other more...
This base comes in three presentations, which I personally use is that of skins combined with fats, since I have a lot of oil on the face! Personally I love this base because it matifica quite well, its smell is soft, I feel it helps me with my pores since I close them a little without getting to obstruct them. It is ideal for daily use, the only reason I do not rate it 5 stars is because I am a girl with a rather yellow skin tone and I have difficulty adapting a tone since most of them have pink subtones.
Alysha G.
17 Stephenson place , Chesterfield
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
The best dupe I have found for Estée Lauder Double wear, just as good, if not better! And a fraction of the price. Amazing value for money and even better when super drug have 3 for 2 on Revlon brands. When I purchased this product for the first time I also purchased for my mum who too, was a double wear fan, and now we have both turned to loving this product over the more luxurious brands. One bottle of this product lasts me about 4-6 months, and that's even with using it every day. This foundation is medium to full coverage and the packaging is great as it comes with a little pump which makes it so easy to use. Recommended this foundation to so many clients and friends!
Laura R.
Iasi
This is for sure the best foundation I've ever had (before I received one from kiko). I bought him for approximately 7 euros and the first time I took the shade 150 buff and it was a little to white for me but with contour it looked really good. The second time I purchase the shade 180 and it's almost my skin color but a little to dark 😂 . So a color between these 2 would be perfect for me. The consistence of it it's really good, it's a medium-high coverage foundation and it covers almost everything . I used it at my prom and after 10 hours (at least 5 of dance) still looked good. I really like it and I would recommend this product for anyone with oily skin.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't