BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Emily P.
Belfast, ['', '', '']
Love this foundation. Its always my go-to. Its not too expensive, and the colours match perfectly to so many different skin tones. Ir's great for both oily skin, and dry skin as you can choose to buy your colour and the type thats best for your skin whether its oily or dry. It gives a light but full coverage. I do find that sometimes it doesn't last as long as I'd hoped and I find myself doing afternoon touchups, but other than that I do love it for its variety of options, colours and value.
Caitt L.
This has actually been a life changer for me!! Works so well with a decent primer goes on really well covers imperfections really smooth natural look with powder
Hana H.
Lancaster
Review for: Other more...
I have been using this product for about a year now, and feel this foundation is amazing for my skin!

I have pale skin and use the Normal/Dry 150 as my skin can be quite dry and am extremely impressed with the results. Most foundation can feel very thick and cloggy on the skin or can feel like there is barely any on; but this foundation has been perfect for me and it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing quite a thick foundation.

The colorstay really does stay all day and I use this in a different shade for a night out round town and it stays on ALL night which I am super impressed with. I also use this for work and for normal day to day wear and it stays on all day and I never have to touch it up.

Would highly recommended as the price is pretty cheap and you don't need to put a lot on to get good coverage!
chelsea g.
Broughton
Love this foundation but the only problem I have is that my skins oily so it only lasts around 5 hours before it's all shiny and gone horrible but it's longer than other brands I've tried.
Jennifer G.
Review for: Nude (200), Medium Beige, Golden Caramel more...
I like the color of this Buff toned Revlon ColorStay Makeup. I'm a fair skinned natural blonde and even the Ivory color in this same formula is a bit light for me (hard to imagine since my husband calls me Powder). It does pay to look for the skin type in these makeups because the coverage is FULL coverage. I tend to have dry spots and the Normal/Dry Skin doesn't suck out the moisture as much as the Oily/Normal does. This does not give you a real dewy look and sometimes it appears almost chalky if I apply it too light. Great coverage however, it even works better than my existing concealer!
M M.
Revlon Colorstay in one word is "AMAZING". It gives your skin a flawless and beautiful finish and is great to cover up acne or any skin discoloration. I found that it applies best with a wet beauty blender but that's just my personal preference. The coverage is medium to full (buildable) and it gives a semi matte finish. Trust me girls this foundation is very very long lasting! It literally stays on all day!
The only complaint I had was that this doesn't come with a pump but Revlon recently added the pump. I have nothing negative to say about this foundation. This is a great foundation and a must must have!! This foundation comes in a variety of shades for every skin tone. It is a great drugstore foundation that is comparable to some high end foundations. If you can't afford the high end foundations then do get this as the results are just as good!
Isabeau L.
Review for: Buff more...
I bought the Combination/Oily skin version. I used to use this foundation when I was 19-20 years old, and only this one. I was quite satisfied with it but  I had nothing to compare it to.
Lately I've been trying a lot of foundations, so I bought this one a second time, years later, and I think it is actually a really good foundation ! It can be sliiightly cakey sometimes, for an hour or so depending on your skin day and your primer I guess (but I use setting spray so it gets better right after spraying it) and it laaaaasts all day, I usually wear it for 9-10 hours. The oil on my T-zone barely shows through. And it is lightweight. I would say it is medium coverage, perfect for everyday.
The shade Buff is my exact match ! And the price is correct.
Good job Revlon !
Sheyla R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Other more...
It was not good for my skin. The color was perfect and easy to apply but it gave me a bad rash for like a whole week. My face had breakouts everywhere. So not happy with this product.
Mikee M.
I would highly recommend this foundation because it's just so amazing. For me, i have combination skintype and it's just great to found a foundation like this specially for a drugstore foundation. You can go medium to full coverage, and it really stays 24 hours! I thought it was just a gimmick at first but when I tried it out, it really is true! So far, this is one of the greatest foundation out there, I LOVE IT! Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Jordan V.
Ponoka , AB
This foundation has been my holy grail for over 5 years. I love that it is medium to full coverage, all depending on how you apply it. It covers all of my blemishes and acne scares, and just gives me a smooth, flawless face.

I love that the bottle now has a pump on it! Makes it much easier to control the amount of product you want.

I use the Combination/Oily formula and with a little bit of setting powder, my makeup lasts all day. It doesn't move or smudge.

The pricing of the product really varies depending where you get it. I live in Canada, and I can buy it at Walmart for $16, but unfortunately I don't have a Walmart close by, so I usually have to buy this at Shoppers Drug Mart. At Shoppers it costs $22.99 which is a little steep compared to Walmart's pricing.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't