23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my #1, go-to foundation. I wear almost high-end EVERYTHING - but not this! This foundation is the best full coverage foundation I’ve ever used. It has the perfect consistency- not too thick, not too runny. It blends beautifully with a brush or a sponge. It has a natural finish, and can be left alone or finished off with a powder for a matte look (my favorite!)
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. I love the color options that they have and it does stay on for the better part of the day and has great coverage. It says that it helps the appearance of oily skin and that is not true at all. My skin still looks very greasy and I definitely need to reapply setting powder throughout the day.
i love this. it's very full coverage and i recommend this to everyone who has dry or oily skin. i love the dewy finish it has but for me i struggle trying to make my face look matte. i would totally by this again but in a lighter color this time because when i bought this it was way to perfect of a match and i really don't like the way it looks
Review for: Nude more...
It might be my skin type, but I do not enjoy this foundation at all. I bought the formula for oily/combination skin, and it just sits on top of my skin. I usually use a brush to apply my foundation, but with this it didn't work at all. I switched to using my fingers to apply which helped a little bit, but it still looks terrible indoors.
Esta base de maquillaje es una maravilla, mucho mejor que muchas de gama alta. Cubre muchísimo y deja la piel muy bonita. Durante las horas se va yendo, no dura 24 horas pero dura lo necesario, durante unas horas se mantiene perfecta. Lo mejor es que a pesar de que cubre mucho, no notas que llevas casi nada. Sin duda, una de las mejores bases. La recomiendo, merece la pena.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This foundation is by far my favorite foundation, and I have used many drug-store and high end cosmetics. This foundation is so very blendable and so full-coverage. It's honestly comparable to the NYX Total Control Drop Foundation, with the coverage that you get. I definitely recommend to any and everyone! Revlon Colorstay Makeup
I was a bit sketchy about this foundation at first but after giving it a few goes... this is now my go-to daily foundation! It smoothed on evenly and leaves my skin looking flawless and the great thing about it is that it doesn't rub off with normal wear. Another great thing is that it's oil free which looks fresh and leaves me feeling natural.
They really need a wider range of shades to the ultralight to the ultra darks. I'm very pale with a neutral undertone and I feel like the lightest shade has a pink undertone to it to sometimes it looks off. And it's supposed to last most of the day but I do notice that it will wear off on my chin and around my nose. It will also get stuck in my texture on my cheeks. You will definitely need a good primer and set the foundation
Ive been using this product for over ten years. It gives me long lasting coverage for a great price. Ive been sent a couple of high end foundation samples in subscription beauty boxes but i stiil prefer this. It covers just as well as some of the more expensive products. In those that it doesnt beat, the more affordable price is what makes it a winner.
Review for: Fresh Beige more...
i've used so many different shades but can never find the perfect under tone. i think it oxidizes a little, as whenever i finish my makeup and go outside, my face is way more orange and pink than my neck. other than that, the formula is great. it stays all. freaking. day. keeps me oil-free (for the most part) and has medium, buildable coverage.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos