BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jessica W.
I have tried lots of foundations and tend to come back to this one. I have oily skin so do find it oxidises so I tend to get a lighter shade. Good coverage and beyter for oily skin than most otheras I've tried.
Natalie R.
What I love about this makeup is it last for hours and it does not easily transfer. They have it for normal/combination as well as dry skin, which is great as its catered to your skin t
Megan F.
Yessss! All time favourite of mine!! So lovely! Dewy finish, great shade range- AMAZING :) I have combination skin and the combination/oily one works for me! They also have this foundation for dry skin :))
Kate M.
East Main Street, Broxburn
Review for: Other more...
I got this foundation in Ivory which I believe is their lightest shade and it was perfect for my pale skin stone. I would definitely recommend this if you’re very pale and struggle to find a good colour match.
Emily A.
Great high coverage foundation, apparently a dupe for Ester Lauder double wear, but at a bargain price! Gives a great matte finish and has different kinds for normal or oily skin.
Micaela S.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Tan (330) more...
Actually it's a Combination/Oily Natural Tan 330 but it wasn't there in the list. It's a full coverage foundation and I really like it. It's not bad for my skin and easy to wear.
Ava F.
Scotland
I really like this foundation and I love how it looks on the skin. There is also loads of different shades to choose from which is fantastic. It also lasts for a long time which is fantastic.
Saff L.
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation is very light and matches my skin tone perfectly. It's spf coverage is a bonus, and I find that it lasts a day. The only downfall is that it isn't very buildable
Lizzie H.
swansea
Review for: Nude more...
After searching for a foundation to suit my dry sky skin for years and not being able to find one, I finally found this a month ago. It's the perfect buildable coverage that doesn't leave my skin cakey.
Tiffany M.
Parksville
It worked out great for me. I have oily skin but this didn't cake up or separate on my face at all! I also live in a super humid place and it still didn't effect the wear time.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't