23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
A beautiful foundation the colour range is very good and the coverage is wonderful there are two types depending on what kind of skin you have and both are a medium to full coverage finish. Found this very easy to apply and would highly recommend
What I love about this makeup is it last for hours and it does not easily transfer. They have it for normal/combination as well as dry skin, which is great as its catered to your skin t
Great high coverage foundation, apparently a dupe for Ester Lauder double wear, but at a bargain price! Gives a great matte finish and has different kinds for normal or oily skin.
I really like this foundation and I love how it looks on the skin. There is also loads of different shades to choose from which is fantastic. It also lasts for a long time which is fantastic.
It worked out great for me. I have oily skin but this didn't cake up or separate on my face at all! I also live in a super humid place and it still didn't effect the wear time.
Ossssemmmm product, great price also, blend really nice on the face, gives medium coverage and doesn't give flashbacks during capturing pictures, perfect for marriage occasion
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos