23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I have very sensitive skin and I find that this foundation is one of the only ones that I’ve found that doesn’t break my face out. It stays in all day and the colour is a perfect match, so I don’t have t blend two different colours.
This foundation as been my holy grail foundation for a good 12/13 years now! It’s definitely one I reach for if I need full coverage as it’s so long wearing and hardly cakes throughout the day unlike other full coverage foundations
Bought mine a few years back and honestly it’s the most long wearing foundation i’ve had. I find it feels so nice in my skin and doesn’t shift all day. Although i find it hard to get off!
Para mí tipo de piel no funcionó, mi piel se notaba con mucha textura aparte de enfatizar mucho mis zonas secas del rostro, el acabado es mate , no recomiendo para pieles mixtas y secas
I loved this when I first tried it. But after a good few months usage I realised it began to breakup on my skin (streak). Now whether this was due to my skin, I don't know. But I haven't used this foundation since.
I love his product and swear by it. He medium - heavy coverage is perfect, just as I like it. The shade matches my skin tone. It's long lasting even on my oily- combination skin type.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos