23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige more...
I really think that this foundation is quick beautiful upon application. It doesn't settle into fine lines or dry patches, and overall the coverage and texture is very nice and smooth. I got the worst cystic acne from it though due to the silicone so will never use again.
Such an amazing affordable brand with high end results. I will continue buying this for years and have never had any issues with it. Great range of colours and formulas to suit any skin type. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good medium to high coverage foundation.
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
Mi primer base de maquillaje, es muy buena controlando la grasa, y difuminándose, tristemente su rango de tonos es muy pequeño, y la mayoría tiende al sub tono rosa, lo cual no favorece a la comunidad latina, la compraría alguna vez quizá para trabajar, pero no para mi.
Review for: Other more...
Eu amo essa base! É a melhor base que já comprei! Uso ela para tudo, no dia-dia, para sair de noite.. Ela é muito versátil e atende a várias propostas. Sua cobertura é muito alta e sequinha, quando a base é selada com pó facial ela não transfere e fica na pele o dia inteiro!
Review for: Buff more...
This is my favorite foundation. I got the Oily/Combo skin but it's perfect for my normal-to-dry skin. It's the only foundation where I've found my perfect shade. It wears beautiful all day and doesn't transfer, crease or fade. I love it, well worth the low pricetag!
Review for: Sand Beige more...
This is one of my favorite foundations in my life! leaves a completely professional finish, covers imperfections in its entirety, is soft, and does not feel heavy, to be a pharmacy foundation is excellent !!! has nothing to envy to the most expensive brands!!
Not a big fan of this foundation .it doesn't look natural on my face, doesn't last for long time it makes face cakey my skin is combined and it doesn't fit me however it is easy to apply and its puff pump is good. Don't buy it before you try it on your face.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
A great foundation for those wanting a build able product. I bought it for my pro kit when I first started and all my clients at the time loved the finish. I used it on oily skin and normal skin and it looked good. They also have a formulation for dry skin so everyone is covered! I would highly recommend
Heard a lotttttt about this from many people. It's known to be brilliant so I tried it and...I'm sorry but meh? It's alright but no matter what I do, it does not work for me. Patchy and breaks up. Doesn't last very long. Amazing for lighter shades though!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos