BY REVLON

• Combo/Oily Spf 15

Abby M.
Antigonish , GA
Review for: Nude more...
I loved the pump style of this foundation. I found it smooth and light on my skin. Great color but it didn’t last as long as I wanted it to. Would recommend to others as it was very nice on my skin and a good price
Emma P.
KA10 6UE
This foundation is great because there are different ones for each skin type and there is a wide colour range. I bought the one for normal to dry skin and it did all the right things. Would recommend and buy again!
Carla W.
Woodlands crescent , Glasgow
I use this foundation in the shade buff. For the price it is a really good dupe for higher end foundations such as Estée Lauder double wear. It is high coverage and matte. It covers very well and doesn’t oxidise.
Elizabeth P.
For a drugstore foundation I would say this is a great one. I wear this when I want to look flawless, the coverage is grate. I would say it's a bit heavy on the skin, but for the price point absolutely recommend.
Ivana D.
Nova Gradiška
Review for: Other more...
I bought this product when I read others reviews. I didn't regret. The shade selection is great, mine is for combo skin. Easy to apply, the coverag is medium to full. It's not so heavy on the face. I love it!
CelinaJ S.
Llandybie , Ammanford
I didn’t really enjoy this liquid foundation for 2 reasons. I did not cover at all and it wasn’t nice to apply either.
My sister on the other hand loves it. I think it’s either a foundation you love or hate.
Macy D.
Blackburn, England
I like this foundation buyer found that it didn’t last all day , and would go abit patchy and oxidise on my skin , but the finish was amazing when I mixed this foundation with L’Oréal pro matte foundation .
Danielle F.
Glasgow
Amazing drug store foundation and my all time favourite product! It blends easily with contour shades and leaves my skin feeling brand new with its amazing full coverage! Amazing price for a great product.
Kirsten L.
Inverkeithing
ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. As a pale person I find it quite difficult to find a shade that matches me but this is a cheaper version of Estee Lauder Double Wear. Cannot recommend it enough!
Abbie U.
Derby
Review for: Nude more...
I love this foundation. Firstly I like the range of colours and the fact that it matches my skin well. It has excellent coverage and lasts long for the price. It is however quite heavy but does last long.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't