BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations! I have really pale skin and this is one of the only foundations that matches my skin tone. The coverage is medium and it is pretty long lasting. However I wouldn't say the last time is 24 hours but who needs that?
Myah A.
I got this super cheap from Walgreens. It was not the coverage l was expecting. It also was too liquid-y? I mean it was very watery. But easy to blend. Not really my favorite. I also got like three different shades because none matched my skin tone.
Michelle
I've tried so many different foundations from drugstore to high end. I always come back to this one. I have about 5 different shades.....because I typically have to blend them to get just the right shade for my face depending on the season. And being that it's pretty inexpensive, having a few different shades doesn't get too costly. I love the feel, the coverage and it really stays put for me all day.
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
A couple years ago, this was my favorite foundation. I repurchased it again this year hoping it would still be as great. The formula must have changed, because it does not stay as long as it used to, and I have troubles with it caking and showing my pores. However, it is very full coverage for a drugstore foundation
Angie J.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I have tried others and I still keeping going back to this one. I would say it is lightweight and gives a medium coverage. I apply with a beauty blender and apply  with primer and it lasts all day. I only apply one layer and it does beautifully.  If you apply too many layers it does get cakey.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Toast more...
One of my first foundations I ever owned and still use to this day. It's in my top 5 best foundations. It comes in a variety of shades from light to dark skin tones. It's lightweight and buildable. You can use a brush or a sponge to apply it. It's also great for makeup artists who want an affordable way to have a big collection to use on clients.
Chloe M.
Review for: Nude more...
I love these foundation with all my heart!!! I love foundation to the fullest and this brand accomplished getting my approval! I where this foundation almost everyday and wouldn't trade it for the world! It's so light on the skin that I almost don't know it's there! I struggle with some very oily skin and out of a lot of foundation this is my top 1!!! Please go get this foundation and do your skin a favor!!!
Isa M.
Tampa, FL
This foundation is one of the best drugstore foundations that I've tried! It goes on very smoothly, provides great coverage without feeling too thick/heavy, and pretty much stays on all day! I would definitely buy this again and is a great value product!
Ana c.
I Hope They Don't Remove This Foundation ! I Started Wearing Make Up When I Was 12 Yrs Old I Use To Use A Different Foundation (Different Brand) & When They Discontinued The Foundation I Had To Find Something New ! So I Bought This Colorstay 24 Hrs & Let Me Just Say Since I Was I Believe 15 Around There .. I Never Changed Brands Of Foundations ! I'm About To Turn 22 Yrs Old This Year ! I Completely Love It !
Caitlin H.
Kimberly , ID
This is my #1, go-to foundation. I wear almost high-end EVERYTHING - but not this! This foundation is the best full coverage foundation I’ve ever used. It has the perfect consistency- not too thick, not too runny. It blends beautifully with a brush or a sponge. It has a natural finish, and can be left alone or finished off with a powder for a matte look (my favorite!)
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't