23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is by far one of the best foundations I have ever used . And amazing price as well ! For a drugstore product I was not expecting this quality . It’s even better than the high end foundations I have used ! Would definitely recommend it .
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
One of my favourite foundations ever I first tried this 2 years ago and I fell in love with how flawless it made me look, however you really have to work quick with this foundation because it does start to dry in one place I’ve found before
Very heavy coverage. Not a fan of this because it can get cakey during the day, but its a good option if you're looking for a drugstore high coverage foundation. Also, to avoid cakeyness, try to use a wet beauty blender instead of a brush.
Enjoy this foundation. Very affordable, love the packaging and the pump it comes with. Long lasting for the price point and buildable coverage. Has pink undertones which can sometimes be annoying. Foundation blends well and products sit nicely on top of it! Highly recommend
Love this for a real skin coverage, I wouldn't say it is full coverage but medium coverage. It sits on my face well and makes my skin look natural but perfected! I find it lasts well during the day and it is my go to everyday foundation.
I absolutely loved this product. It provides me with a full coverage, hides a multitude of sins and is long lasting. It stays on most, if not all, of the day, even when I'm working a long shift. I have combination skin and find it great.
I quite like this foundation when I feel like I want good coverage. My skin can be a bit dry sometimes and I wouldn’t reach for it on these days, but otherwise I think it’s a very long lasting and good looking foundation! Mine doesn’t have a pump which I dislike but I think they’ve changed the packaging now!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos