BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Bhakti B.
surat
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
I enjoyed using this foundation from the very first use ! It looked great feels a bit heavy on skin but that’s not a bar! Medium to fullest coverage can be achieved with this foundation not good for the girls who want light to sheer coverage! so overall I loved the foundation the only thing went wrong with me with this foundation is that it made me breakout a bit ! But still I love it !
Eleanor B.
Bognor Regis
Good foundation for the price. It lasts a good 5/6 hours which is pretty good for a foundation at that price however it does tend to settle into fine lines and go a little oily if I wear it for a longer period of time. It is medium to full coverage and applies really nicely with a damp beauty blender.
Kimberly W.
Miami
Completely worth the price and is a great quality foundation that can compete with top brands for a fraction of the price. It's medium to full coverage and has an decent shade range making it inclusive to almost everyone. There's also no flashback with this foundation and it's easily a top contender will definitely repurchase
Jo D.
Cheltenham
I’ve got both of the dry/normal and combination/oily in this product I love both and because I have combination skin that is sometimes dry I use both and even combine formulas.
Poppy ♥.
Brackley
Favourite foundation! I am very pale with combination skin and this is the only foundation I have found that isn’t orangey or drys out my skin. I 100 % recommend this. Especially if it have skin like me
desirae b.
Conception Bay South, NL
Review for: Buff more...
I used this foundation for years before switching to Tarte foundations and I really liked it! The coverage was perfect and it was really good for my combo skin. The only thing I didn't love was that sometimes it oxidized a little bit but overall I would repurchase again!
Rizwana S.
Shade: "True Beige"
I have tried several foundations (all from the drugstore) since I started wearing makeup that are usually targeted towards people with oily skin or foundations that state they are long wearing up to 12 hours or 24 hours. This foundation does say that it lasts 24 hours long, now do I believe that? No. This foundation starts to come off at about the 8-9 hour mark depending on how oily your skin is. All the foundations I have tried in the past come off my nose within an hour and a half at least and this foundation is no different. I also must say that this does settle in my smile lines but again I have had that problem with every foundation I have tried up until now so it does not bother me too much. One thing that does bother me is that this foundation (on myself) oxidizes and I hate when foundations oxidize. Now I know I am repeating myself, but again every foundation I have tried to this day has oxidized on me especially the Covergirl foundations (which I have heard is the main brand that has foundations that oxidize), however I have tried Rimmel and Maybelline and they also oxidize so Covergirl and Revlon are not the only problem here. As I mentioned above the shade I have obviously does not match my skin tone. It is too beige with a pinky undertone and I have a very yellow undertone. The formula for this foundation I do enjoy. It lasts long (but not 24 hours) and it looks flawless on the skin, not to mention it is medium to full coverage. You can definitely build up the coverage for this foundation. Overall, I must say I will be re-purchasing this foundation once I run out (in a different shade of course). I highly recommend this foundation if you have oily skin like myself. If you do not have oily skin Revlon also makes this foundation for normal to dry skin types as well. (Read more on my blog! Link in profile description!)
Anya N.
Somerset-Wes
Review for: Nude more...
This my all-time favorite foundation!I wear the shade Nude for Normal/Dry skin. Its very long lasting ans very easy to apply. Also buildable. I love the packaging, because I really like a foundation with a pump.
This foundation gives me a  glowy , illumines look. I recommend this foundation to everyone!
Lorna W.
Review for: Ivory more...
This is not my favourite foundation, but overall I liked it and think it (mostly) delivered on what it promised. My two favourite things about it are the included SPF and the shade. Technically, we're supposed to wear SPF everyday to protect our skin, even when it's not sunny, but I rarely do, so having a low SPF added means that my skin is protected all year round and I'm a big fan of that.

The shade is spot on. I'm ghost-pale and often the palest shade in a collection (ivory) is too dark and often too yellow-hued to suit my skin. I have cool undertones in my skin and this is the perfect shade, not too dark or too 'golden'.

This is a medium-coverage foundation, but I was a little disappointed as I felt it covered flaws more at the rate of a 'light' foundation, but still felt heavy and thick like a medium-coverage. I prefer the light feeling and fluidity of a light foundation if it isn't going to cover more. It still did a good job covering the flaws, but I'd expect more from a medium coverage. I found it was quite thick and hard to blend compared to a light coverage foundation.

I do have problems with my skin (which is combination and I wouldn't consider dry) suddenly showing up 'peely' parts after applying foundation. Some foundations are really bad with this, and some not so much and I found this was in the middle. Exfoliating beforehand definitely helps with this, but I think the thickness of this foundation definitely showed up some of the poor skin quality. It was still a step-up from many other foundations I've tried though.

Despite some things I disliked, overall I'm happy with this foundation, although I prefer a lighter coverage in general, I felt the staying power and colour where both pretty good in this and I like the addition of SPF.
Alejandra G.
I really tried to love this foundation but it made me break out like crazy. The coverage is good and the consistency is excelent, a little goes a long way with this product.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't