23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Medium Beige (240) more...
I recommend not buying this it is not great at all, and I regret buying these foundations. It has hardly any coverage and isn’t long lasting. It’s hard to work with and to liquid like. It’s cheep but it’s not even worth that ! Unless you want a cheep foundation I would recommend not getting this product! Xoxo
This foundation is a dupe for the Estée Lauder double wear foundation of you’re looking for a cheaper alternative it keeps my oil at bay provides the right amount of coverage and no touch ups are required when I use this foundation which means it’s perfects for events, parties etc
One of the best makeup bases 😍 I really loved it, it leaves the skin as porcelain and helps a little to the oily skin, it is medium coverage and you can find it in any pharmacy store, apart from that it is an easy product to get and not so expensive, I would definitely buy it again
Review for: Other more...
This is 100% a dupe for Estee Lauded double wear! It stays on all day and night and you don't need concealer! For this one you'll probably need to powder your T Zone depending on your skin type but it is honestly so good and doesn't need building up! One bottle will last you about 6 months too!
Love love love this foundation brought it on a whim from hearing people rate it so much I gave it a go and now I will never look back it suits my combination skin fantastically and doesn't disappear or separate like most high brands have on my skin. Would recommend to anyone!
Definitely great, long lasting coverage. I know it's frowned upon to sleep in your makeup but on occasion I've fallen asleep after a long day wearing this and when I wake up my skin is still looks as flawless as when I first put it on! That really speaks for it's stay power.
Review for: Fresh Beige more...
This is by far my favourite drug store foundation. The coverage is amazing and feels so light and it’s a perfect match for my skin. I can’t beleive how long it stays on for to say it’s such a cheap foundation. I would always recommend this foundation to anyone on a low budget
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos