23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Ive only been using this foundation for a couple of weeks now and u love it, the application is so smooth and the coverage is amazing, this has the staying power of Estee Lauder Double Wear but has the added bonus of the liquid being much easier to blend into the skin and a smoother application
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond, Sand Beige, Ivory more...
This is one of the best drugstore foundations I have used. It has a matte finish and truly lasts all day (even the day after) which is something I haven’t experienced with many foundations. The only con I would say is the limited colour selection (not available in very many yellow undertones).
I use this every single day! The lasting power is amazing and doesn’t go cakey or dry throughout the day. The shade matches my skin perfectly and doesn’t oxidise. I always get compliments on my skin when wearing this foundation.
This stuff is good for the price. It's creamy and and easy to apply. The coverage for me is light medium which isn't my favourite but if you have naturally clear skin then this would probably be good for you.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I have very dry skin in the morning (which is when i apply my makeup) but at the end of the day my nose gets oily. ive always struggled to find a good long lasting foundation because dewy ones made me super oily at the end of the day &' matte ones made my dry skin look patchy. however, this foundation goes on great in the morning
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Tan (330) more...
I thought this foundation was pretty nice, it worked for me during the time I used it. I completely finished my tube. It has a buildable formula, that is relatively lightweight and best for oily skin. I would definitely purchase again, they seem to have a decent shade range as well.
Amazing if you want a full coverage foundation that really does that job. I would rate this the exact same as my full coverage high end foundations, if not better
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos