23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,422 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,765 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Not crazy about this, but it gets the job done and is a good solution on a budget. I get full even coverage for most of my face, except around my nose and eyes where it tends to get oily. I find even with a finishing powder or spray i can rub it off my face, so try not to touch your face. The good thing is it wont fade naturally from sweat or general wear.
I'm just not crazy about this foundation. I find it to be cakey and thick on my skin and just doesn't sit well. There's a wide variety in colors which is nice and it's pretty affordable but I think there are others for a similar (or less) amount of money which are better.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This was my favorite foundation to use for a while. It is very easy to apply and it is somewhat long lasting. It is better to use it when going to run errands or anything like that. Not so much for using it for pictures or going out. Sometimes the color is not as flattering on pictures. But overall it's a great foundation that matched my skin tone perfect.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden, Golden Caramel more...
This is such a staple in my collection! This is one of the very first foundations I tried and I always come back to it. So happy it comes with a pump now! That was my only con before! Super full coverage, super long wearing! Sweat proof! Leaves me completely matte. If you want an affordable drugstore foundation that is full coverage this is my top pick!
I was really excited at first, because it blended so well, the shade match was perfect for me, it had high coverage, and it looked super natural. But it broke me out like no other!! I was shocked, since I got the formula for combo/oily skin! It left my face looking like a painful pizza. It was disgusting and so painful!! Which is why I sadly have to give this product a thumbs down!
I have used this foundation for years and years and I'll use it for years to come. I use combination/oily in Fresh Beige and it does wonders for me . It's full coverage and does the trick of hiding my occasional breakouts . This foundation is magic and has never once been the cause of my acne. Plus it's a great price and it doesn't cake . Can't beat it !
Review for: Medium Beige more...
The product is really good for the low price that you're paying. The coverage is medium but can be built up. The finish is more matte than anything but is still a bit dewy. It does last all day and stays in place, but it seems like most of the shades are orange in tone. It seems to oxidize a lot too. I use this foundation regularly, and recommend to set it with a loose powder to make the oxidation less noticeable.
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations! I have really pale skin and this is one of the only foundations that matches my skin tone. The coverage is medium and it is pretty long lasting. However I wouldn't say the last time is 24 hours but who needs that?
The color stay foundation from Revlon is definitely one of the best at the drugstore. It gives full coverage and a natural to matte finish. This foundation stays in place all day if set properly with a powder. It can get heavy if you use to much so start with a small amount and then build up from there. Overall highly recommend this foundation.
I use the 110 shade. I use this foundation everyday and I love it so much! It goes on evenly, lasts a long time, and leaves my face looking bright and matte. I've been through a TON of foundations until I finally found the one I love. I have oily skin and this stuff works great to even it out and it lasts me throughout the day with fresh looking skin.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos