23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,399 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,761 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is the foundation that I keep coming back to even after trying high end foundation. I use the dry version during the winter and the combination during the summer. It has pretty good coverage and lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to others, especially for the price.
It's a pretty good foundation. It's almost a cheap dupe for Estee Lauder double wear foundation. It just doesn't have enough color options. the closest to my color leaves me looking ashy. But it's a wonderful foundation from the drugstore just wish it had more colors with yellow tones .
I use the shade 110 Porcelain, and I love the shade match. It feels lightweight going on the skin and blends easily. It does dry down a little fast, but it isn’t a problem for me. I have bought this several times and it is one of my favorite drug store brands. Definitely worth a try.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige more...
This is a classic, good product. I have used both varieties for oily and dry skin - depending on which variety had my color in stock. I normally have fairly oily skin but have enjoyed using both kinds. The coverage is awesome! Medium-full without leaving your face feeling cakey. Even though I use lots of powder, the makeup for dry skin gives me a little bit more of a luminous look. And of course the pump makes using this product so simple and mess free. I wear this to many many football games in 100+ weather and have never had it break down on me. This is just a tried and true Makeup you can rely on.
I love this foundation, ever since I first tried it 3 years ago I have not purchased any other brand of foundation the coverage this foundation gives is so nice, you can make it more subtle by not applying so much or you can do full coverage by applying more product. Either way this is great.
The only foundation that is drugstore that compares to the Estée Lauder double wear. Full coverage, oil control and long wearing. Luckily they changed the packaging on some so that it’s a pump to get the product out. I’ve used this foundation for 5+ years and it’s still my go-to.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
I’ve been using this product for about a month now! It is a great foundation! However you need to prime with a good primer or else it will melt off your face halfway through the day. I would say it’s medium to full coverage. It is definitely a more dewy to natural finish! Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee, Ivory more...
This foundation breaks up on my skin within an hour of wear. It’s so disappointing. It doesn’t have much coverage either. I have tried time and time again to make this work. I have used so many different primers, but it just doesn’t work no matter what I do. Definitely going to declutter it.
I love this foundation it add full coverage with little product used. I hate having to apply a lot of foundation as it gets caked on and looks terrible. I started this product when I ran out of my MAC and I liked it better for a quarter of the price it is now my go to foundation.
This has been one of my favorite foundations for a while now, and I'm so glad they came out with more color options and the Normal/Dry and Combination/Oily lines. Application is very smooth and offers great coverage. I wouldn't wear it for 24 hrs, but it's definitely long lasting.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos