BY REVLON #25 in Liquid Foundation

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
This is probably the first full coverage stay all day foundation that I’ve ever used and I still keep a couple bottles on hand.. this is such a great foundation. It really helped me through tough acne times and still does! The coverage is phenomenal, the staying power is amazing and the shade range is great.
Vanessa B.
Nashville, TN
Honestly I’ve used high end products for a long time and i went home to visit my family and my sister was using this so i tried it and i fell in love. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it looks soooo good. I bought a bunch of different colors to create my own colors for when I’m tanning.
gloria h.
Visalia, CA
I like this foundation and it's affordable.
I use to always you high end foundation till one day I had a coupon and it was clearance which I got it for dirt cheap. I'm glad I bought it because it worked well my combination skin and covers very well. It didn't make my face greasy or anything. Stays on all day.
Rama A.
By far, the best foundation I've ever used!
It conceals wrinkles and gives your face a firmer look! Reviewers that said it enhanced their wrinkles probably used too much. This is one of those cases where less is actually more. Also, it applies slightly lighter than it looks in the bottle. I normally use nude, but nude looked dark in this brand. I got the nude anyway and it was a perfect match!
Chelsie W.
This foundation is great. The color matches well and they have a variety of shades from fair skin tone to deep. It’s a great inexpensive drug store option. I’m picky on coverage, this foundation ranges from light to full coverage. It’s not thick and doesn’t settle into my pores or fine lines.
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Other more...
I discovered this in ulta when I was looking for a new long lasting good coverage foundation and I had a heard a few good things about this and I thought I would give it a go. I do buy much of Revlon because I personally think they are over priced for drug store. I think it gives me perfect coverage and it covers my imperfections really well. I like how smooth it goes on and it does feel like I have a ton of layers on. I love this foundation a lot and I think it deserves more credit. I think that this is a really good foundation and it's full coverage, good for oily skin and it does last 24 hours. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Cassie Y.
Wharncliffe, WV
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I have a definite love-hate relationship with this foundation. The coverage is bomb AF for a drug store foundation. But after I wear it for several hours, not matter how much I bake or set it with powder, it ends up be very cakey on my skin. So cakey that it looks like my face is melting lol
Olivia S.
Warren
Review for: Toast more...
I do makeup semi-professionally I guess you would call it. Saying that, I only use this foundation! It is the best one I have ever found. I have tried MAC, Clinique, bareMinerals and every other drugstore brand and this is as good as, if not better, than my favorite which is MAC. It is not too heavy but heavy enough to cover up all skin imperfections, even my skin town and blend easily. I wear this With bronzer and would not buy anything else. If they don’t have my color in stock, I will go to other stores just until I find it. That’s dedication LOL I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Viviana De Pablos S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Other more...
This is a very good foundation. I use the formula for combo/oily skin and it is EXTREMELY full coverage and long lasting on my oily skin. The finish is matte and I use the shade Fresh Beige, which is a perfect shade match for me. I have a gripe about the packaging however, as a glass bottle is heavy and takes up a lot of space in my makeup bag and it is not very travel friendly. The cap of my bottle has also broken, so I am always scared of bringing it in my bag with me in case of spillage. Overall, this is the best full coverage foundation for oily skin that you will find at the drugstore
Siannie D.
Philadelphia
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This color stays makeup is heavy and a little messy but I still love and adore it. When I put this on it stays where it is supposed to be. That's why I buy this product it's perfect for when I am doing my make up. I would recommend this to anybody who LOVES makeup just as I do.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't