23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Other more...
My favourite foundation, it gives the best coverage and the two different formulas means I can interchange them to suit my skin on a particular day. It’s also super high coverage for a drugstore foundation and the way in which I apply it means that I am able to cover everything I want to hide. Would always recommend this product.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
I have dry skin but i get an oily T-zone in the summer. This foundation is great for people who don’t have super oily skin just a little in the T-zone! I also really liked that it has yellow undertones because i’m a weird skin tone and can never find foundations that have a yellow undertone instead of pink. It makes a great summer foundation because it’s not full coverage!! it starts to rub off in certain spots like the chin and around the nose. Other than that, a beautiful foundation at a great price!!
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410, Medium Beige (240), Nude more...
i want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseee
Review for: Other more...
Have tried this a few times as always heard good reviews about it and everyone said it was a fantastic foundation. However I found it wasn't great coverage and made me look like a ghost even with a darker shade than I would usually be. I found it hard to blend as it just moved about my face when I tried. It seorrated and just didn't work with my skin
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is pretty good for oily skin. One of the best drugstore options for those who look for matte finish and high coverage. The only downside is that sometimes it tends to look a bit cakey. I know this comes in two versions: the one for dry skin and the one for oily skin. STAY FAR from the one for dry skin because it's simply BAD!
This is actually pretty good considering how cheap it is! On its own it does tend to crease & luk slightly weird but with a primer it looks as good as any high end foundation. I keep this as a back up or when I can’t afford to buy an expensive foundation lol. Holds up well on my oily skin with maybe just one touch up required during the day
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
I loved this foundation even tho I used the combination to oily skin type and my skin is very dry . It still worked good so the one for dry skin would be great I guess. I would definitely go back to this one but I’m trying to only buy cruelty free products now so I can’t buy this one anymore. If they went cruelty free or if it doesn’t matter for you, yes it’s a great foundation.
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Other more...
My all time favourite foundation!! Full coverage without feeling too heavy on the skin and doesn't cause any breakouts, for me anyway. When I do makeup on friends I always use this as it has the longevity of Mac foundation without being as thick and is about half the price! Great value for money - definitely recommend!
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige, Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
Excelente. Me encanta, es muuy matte y deja un acabado demasiado limpio es impecable en la piel, es fresca, fácil de aplicar, fácil de difuminar y no es costosa. La AMO, recomendada
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos