23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my go to foundation, I’ve tried so many different ones (high and low end) but I always revert back to revlon. With my combination skin it ensures that my t zone doesn’t get oily but also that my cheeks don’t seem too dry. It doesn’t oxidise on my skin therefore the shade 180 is my perfect shade when I have no tan on. It’s around £11-£13 which is quite affordable in comparison to others that I’ve tried. I really would recommend it.
Review for: Buff more...
This is my go to foundation. The one I always find myself going back to after trying new foundations. I love that they now have a pump it’s so much easier. Easy to apply and blend they also have a dry skin foundation too. Great formula that looks so nice on the skin. It gives me a glowing finish and it’s full coverage! It lasts all day and doesn’t wear off or get patchy. I love this foundation and would recommend to anyone. Revlon Colorstay Makeup
I really like this foundation, they have a nice range of colours, I have very pale skin so it had to find the lightest but they have one light enough for me, I wouldn’t say it’s totally full coverage but it is buildable.
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
Intensively hydrating and hyaluronic acid optimize skin’s moisture level. Thanks to light-refracting pigments and microfillers, the silky Foundation has the effect of a The innovative texture melts with skin. Dryness lines seem to disappear as if by magic. The complexion looks conditioned and gains a radiant finish. With SPF 15 as protection against harmful UV rays and premature, light-induced skin aging. Medium coverage. Suited for all skin types, also for dry Skin
Its a bit of a hit and miss with this one some days i love how it sits and it looks great whereas other days i feel it looks really cakey on my skin and i end up removing it and using another foundation. Good coverage
This product didn't work for me only because I have naturally dry skin! I found with using a high end Primer it still didn't help the product from drying into my pores and leaving them very visible! If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this product
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos