BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Nik A.
This used to be my all time favorite foundation, but lately it just makes me look cakey no matter what I do. Not sure if they've changed the formula or what but it's pretty sad. Coverage is great and I would consider it long lasting, I don't get oily at all with this and it has a great variety of colors. It's just the problem with looking cakey that I have :/
Valerie B.
I tried this product because I was looking for a replacement for Ultima II wonderwear liquid base makeup. This is the closest I have found to it's staying power. The formula for oily skin wears best and the color stays true all.day. It never causes breakouts. I would recommend this product. It doesn't layer well so be sure to use enough to apply all at once
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This foundation looked so terrible on me haha. I have an oily t zone and this foundation just did not work for me. Coverage was ok. For some reason it would just not stay put on my t zone and chin and would just disappear on me. If you have dry skin try it out. Maybe it will stay put. they have a nice shade selection but some colors are a bit ashy so be weary.
donna c.
Best drugstore foundation out there, in my opinion. In the winter I use the one for dry skin and it goes on smoothly, and stays all day. It is a full coverage, and even more so when paired with your fav powder. It's my number one go to foundation always!
Ely N.
Comanche, TX
This foundation is one of my favorite drugstore foundations!
It's full coverage and long lasting!
It is a heavy foundation though but if you blend it with a damp makeup sponge, it applies evenly and flawlessly!

I have repurchased it many times!
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I'm just not crazy about this foundation. I find it to be cakey and thick on my skin and just doesn't sit well. There's a wide variety in colors which is nice and it's pretty affordable but I think there are others for a similar (or less) amount of money which are better.
Marissa S.
I find this foundation useable for every day it has workable coverage for those who don't want full coverage daily. Personally I prefer a bit more coverage then it has. I would recommend to others who have oily combo skin because it dries on the tighter yet comfortable side and does not get dewy. It sets very nicely throughout the wear.
liz 🍒.
Middletown , MD
I’m currently in the process of using this foundation and I have not been disappointed. It’s great coverage and very easy to blend. Not my first choice drug store foundation but it’s an affordable price and ultimately ends up looking good. I have found that it can sometimes start to look cakey throughout the day so that is definitely something to consider.
Jordan L.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Other more...
This is absolutely my holy grail foundation! I've been repurchasing this for years. I have very oily skin, and this is the only foundation I've ever found that stays on all days. Some days I work 15 hour shifts at work, and my makeup is still on at the end of the night with no touch ups throughout the day. I will be repurchasing this for as long as I live.
Maureen B.
Not crazy about this, but it gets the job done and is a good solution on a budget. I get full even coverage for most of my face, except around my nose and eyes where it tends to get oily. I find even with a finishing powder or spray i can rub it off my face, so try not to touch your face. The good thing is it wont fade naturally from sweat or general wear.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't