BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Abbi M.
Grimsby
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It’s one of my oldies but goodies. It can definitely be worn as full coverage and layers nicely. I find that it does oxidise a little bit I still really like this foundation and it’s so affordable! It’s so much better now it has a pump as well. I found that if I am not wanting a full coverage day I can add a little moisturiser and wear it as a light B.B. cream too. I do think it last pretty well on my skin aswell if set with a powder.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
This is my favourite drugstore foundation. However the shade range was not ideal for my skin tone. In the summer I am quite yellow toned when I have a tan. In the winter I go quite pale but still yellow toned which was not included in the shade range. I would wear the shade porcelain in the combination oily formula and it would go pink. The coverage is 10 out of 10 but I would not be able to wear a cool toned bronzer without it looking very unnatural. I’m constantly changing skin tones in summer I will always return to this product however in the winter I’m going to have to change to another brand. Affordable product, great coverage,unfortunately the shade range is not ideal.
Abi S.
Hemel Hempsted
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the lightest colour and its still wayyy to dark

Also dosen't feel brilliant on my skin, i have the dry combo formula and it just dosent look nice

I think its because its a bit too matt for my liking. I can make it look slightly more radiant if i use an illuminating base before.
Soukaina M.
Pour moi personnellement, 10 $ pour une fondation de pharmacie est un peu trop. Cependant, cette fondation vaut chaque centime. Quand j'ai commencé à l'utiliser, ma peau a été brisée par les médicaments contre l'acné que j'étais et sec. Ma mère le lui a recommandé, car c'est la seule fondation qu'elle utilise depuis des années. Je suis instantanément tombé amoureux de ça. C'est une couverture complète, mais je pense que ça ne me donnait pas l'impression de faire de la boue ou de la boue sur mon visage, comme le font certaines fondations. Il n'a pas irrité ma peau ni accentué mes taches sèches. J'ai acheté la version huileuse / combo. Il ne séchait pas trop. De plus, il est venu avec une pompe! Je l'aime tellement et je passe de la fondation Rimmel Perfect Match à celle que je veux. Je le recommande vraiment.
Keira P.
hull
Review for: Buff more...
in all honestly i don’t really see what the hype is, this was so highly recommended by people i know, watch ect for example friends/family, muas, youtubers and beauty influencers. but i didn’t like the product for me, the shade range was good and matched my skin, it just didn’t sit on my face properly and separated so much
Diana M.
I used this foundation for quite a while and have purchased it several times. I really liked the coverage I managed to achieve with it and the dewy finish it had. Overall a very good foundation and nice smell to it. Would definitely recommend if you’re not sure what brand to go for. It does stay on for quite a while too.
Emily H.
Manchester
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
I'm so happy with this foundation, It's the first foundation I have EVER tried that actually works on my dry skin, and the lightest colour matches me.
It applies smoothly with a spooge. doesn't cling on to any dry patches and I would say is medium coverage, doesn't cover all my redness.
mimime m.
Muscat, Seeb
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-True Beige more...
I realy love this foundation. I have dry skin and this claimes to be for oily to combnation skin but I found it realy good for my skin. It is not dreing my skin at all. It is not causing any problems to my skin at all. It smells like any foundation. I found mine at local store but the problem is i did not find my color on it so I ended buying a color just abit lighter than may skin tone and the worker said that was the darker shade and in the website of revelon I found alot darker shades even darker than my skin tone. This foundation has SPF25 and it dose not give me flash back at all. I use it every day and as I said I realy happy with that foundation. I found it is easy to use it with brush and for dry skin don not forgate to use very good moisturizer. Love it 😍😍😍
Phylicia B.
I did not like this Foundation because the undertone of every shade I tried was far too cool and therefore my face looked ashy and grey. I finally settled on the shade 220 Natural Beige but even that was unwearable to me. The consistency is fairly thin and the coverage is maybe medium or light medium. I have no interest in trying to make this one work for me. Too much work. It is nice that it has a pump though for those who feel that it important.
Vii H.
Puebla - Heroica Puebla
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Early Tan more...
Base de maquillaje de consistencia media fluida me gusta ya que tiene una cobertura media alta segun la vas  aplicando siento que  se empasta en la zona de la nariz  me gusta su acabado las primeras 5 horas de aplicacion no es mi favorita pero  para salir al cine o  una fiesta  .
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't